• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Don't believe CIE will only give stuff within the syllabus. In chem atp they asked the color of some salt which was not in syllabus.
i know, but they cant give Q for which students are all helpless to find any method. They always give whose Qs from out of syllabus for which candidates can at least make a wild guess.

Reaction score
Mathematics . the set of all points, lines, or surfaces that satisfy a given requirement.
^according to dictionary.reference.com
though i would define it as, the course of line, whose corresponding point is equidistant from a point or a set of points.
Right, but I meant as in there are some questions in past papers regarding the given figures and they ask to describe the locus , i was confused about what to mention.

Reaction score
Right, but I meant as in there are some questions in past papers regarding the given figures and they ask to describe the locus , i was confused about what to mention.
just describe 2 - 3 points which are factual foor those locii. like you describe 2-3 thing when describing transformation, just desccribe equidistant from what, what is the lucus? (circle/angle bisector/perp. bisector/parallel line), and anything else u see there.