• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Lemme explain.

Suppose we have to shade (P U R)' n Q.

So we will line all the region except P U R since its a complement.Make lines tilted in one direction
Then we will shade Q,in the other direction.

The area in which the 2 lines overlap is the one we have to shade ,understand?View attachment 43856
I never knew that. :O
We do all shadings this way?

Reaction score
I never knew that. :O
We do all shadings this way?
Its just an easy method,a tip given by my sir.
Sure
a)B is nearest to 1/10 so we will divide it by 2 and get a bound limit of 0.05 plus/minus.We need lower bound so just minus 0.05 from 53.4 and get 53.35

b)To get upper bound for angle c we will need lower bounds for A n B(since sum is always 180 and if other 2 are smaller C will be bigger).Lower bound for A is 61.5(62-0.5) and for B is 53.35.We will get 114.85.Subtract that from 180 to get 65.15 which is the answer.

Reaction score
Then how do you explain this?

parrallel.png
Symmetry isnt just about equal areas,its about them overlapping perfectly.If we folded a paper that shape in that direction of symmetry it would not fit perfectly over each other,try it.Thats why it doesnt have a line of symmetry.