• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Anyway - Rs.50 per answer right now. :p
One Zinger = One hour of answers.
Naan Kabab Tikkay = 2 hours. :p
Thats asadalam. I help in free :cool:(y)
Yahan par koi faqa nai para hoa aur na hi mai bhoka mar ra hoon,k inki zaroorat paray :p I'm just tired of typing,ek sawal hal karo to teen aur ajate hain :/

Reaction score
You go home and rest. We'll eat zingers and naan kabab and solve papers ourselves. :p
You are really mean :p
Yahan par koi faqa nai para hoa aur na hi mai bhoka mar ra hoon,k inki zaroorat paray :p I'm just tired of typing,ek sawal hal karo to teen aur ajate hain :/
lol
Hey what is the hardest paper that you have come across?

Reaction score
By trial and error.Look for the line where ratio of image point/object point is constant and then see what that ratio is.

Seriously? There is no other way? :/
And what about stretch factor?

Btw, when you rotate, do you draw lines, and measure a 90 degree angle? or do you just do it without it?
Are those lines and stuff needed on the diagram?

Reaction score
Seriously? There is no other way? :/
And what about stretch factor?

Btw, when you rotate, do you draw lines, and measure a 90 degree angle? or do you just do it without it?
Are those lines and stuff needed on the diagram?
That ratio is the stretch factor.And i usually rotate using my instincts though i will draw a line in finals to make sure and indicate that i know rotation....

Reaction score
There is no single hardest,older ones seem a bit tricky due to syllabus changes and whatnot but in every paper there are at least 1 or 2 1 mark qs that require real mathematical skills.Rest are easy in P1.
Oh come on any paper which was abnormally difficult than the others. Now dont drift back to the 90 or 80s because I don't have those papers