• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys how exactly do you rotate an object? Someone please?
Look, you'll be given the centre of rotation. Drag one point at a time by a dotted line and place a protractor on obit and mark the angle. Do the same for other points. Make sure that the distance of the dotted lines from the object to the centre should be equal to the lines that you drag from the centre, did you get it? :3 it's tricky.

Reaction score
Look, you'll be given the centre of rotation. Drag one point at a time by a dotted line and place a protractor on obit and mark the angle. Do the same for other points. Make sure that the distance of the dotted lines from the object to the centre should be equal to the lines that you drag from the centre, did you get it? :3 it's tricky.
I'm really sorry, but I meant reflect. Really very sorry.

Reaction score
I'm really sorry, but I meant reflect. Really very sorry.
:confused: Acha khair hai.:p Look, you'll get the mirror right? So first draw the mirror line. Then drag one point to the mirror and note the distance/blocks that you've moved. Then from the mirror, drag the same point till the required distance you found before. Do the same for other points. The image should be laterally inverted. Got it?

Reaction score
TPejBZv.png

Two lines from C and Two from Center so subtended angle.

QD096m7.png