• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I expected a number sequence but it didnt come either,maybe these easy q of loci and sequence will come in p2 :D
Just check the sequence of numbers in old papers and u,ll get how "easy" they r;sadly,none of them come these years
Wht abt lower bound question and upper bound length and length of AG and area of the fig

Reaction score
Just check the sequence of numbers in old papers and u,ll get how "easy" they r;sadly,none of them come these years
Wht abt lower bound question and upper bound length and length of AG and area of the fig
upper i dont remember do you?i think lower of perimeter was total of 118 i think.Length was 9 and total area of the shape was 279.

Reaction score
i saw a girl attempt her paper in/under 1 hour and was begging the super visor to let her go,was she intelligent or had left the paper ? cause i was still on the last question at 1055 slow me couldnt even recheck :(