• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
well if u have in hard copy format check the size of the angles by protractor..do they also mathc .just wondering
I dont have a hard copy,but they dont match on screen.But since images are still similar and only lengths are altered i guess angles would still be same on soft and hard copy,though i did notice something strange.On screen angle was 38 but on my protactor it was 28,but when i measured the 3,a.ii angle it was also identical and was 28 on my protactor so maybe that could help us out,in case angles are same....

Reaction score
I dont have a hard copy,but they dont match on screen.But since images are still similar and only lengths are altered i guess angles would still be same on soft and hard copy,though i did notice something strange.On screen angle was 38 but on my protactor it was 28,but when i measured the 3,a.ii angle it was also identical and was 28 on my protactor so maybe that could help us out,in case angles are same....
a pt to note :p
na they cut marks anyway for no working

Reaction score
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International O Level/Mathematics D (Calculator Version) (4024)/4024_w07_qp_2.pdf

^Q-11 b) iii) b)

The one who solves it for me will get so many duas from the bottom of my heart. :3
Interquartile is Upper Quartile(350 x 3/4) - (350 x 1/4)

So find Upper by multiplying as shown and finding value on which graph cuts on x-axis(join y with graph by a straight line and then drop it to get x- value)
Likewise find x of Lower and subtract lower from upper value.

That is interquartile range

Reaction score
Interquartile is Upper Quartile(350 x 3/4) - (350 x 1/4)

So find Upper by multiplying as shown and finding value on which graph cuts on x-axis(join y with graph by a straight line and then drop it to get x- value)
Likewise find x of Lower and subtract lower from upper value.

That is interquartile range
You good? I am talking about question 11. =/

Reaction score