• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Of course not in pprs,pretty lengthy u know :p
Well dark destination found the correct answers;he will post the solution .wont u Dark Destination ..Not now coz it will probably be lengthy but anytime tomorrow.
its lengthy?
I thought it must be a new small technique as the question looked pretty simple :p
Add math kee dafa sochain gay, uss main phir bhee a sakta hai :/

Reaction score
its lengthy?
I thought it must be a new small technique as the question looked pretty simple :p
Add math kee dafa sochain gay, uss main phir bhee a sakta hai :/
Hey u read many books I reckon.Haven,t u learnt to not judge a book by its cover.
Well the technique will not be a novelty of any sort just knowing when and where to use it ...Two basic techniques:One is the vect addition and subtr and manipulation 2nd one is also simple though has to be used on many occasions

Reaction score
You are giving add maths too this session?
Just a trivial point:how do u indicate plotted points on a graph..I mean for the polygon in P1 I used enlarged dots to indicate the points..wht did u do for tht...Plus in the graphs(including curves) is it better to use a cross,X, or they can both be equally suitable

Reaction score
Just a trivial point:how do u indicate plotted points on a graph..I mean for the polygon in P1 I used enlarged dots to indicate the points..wht did u do for tht...Plus in the graphs(including curves) is it better to use a cross,X, or they can both be equally suitable
I used crosses cuz i read in an er of physics that we should use neat crosses.

Reaction score
I have a question

The transformation B maps (1,0) onto (1,3) and (0,1) onto (-3,-2)
Write down the matrix that represents the tranformation B

Can someone please write down the order of the points included in the transformtion (ie. I don't know if it should be like this;
(1 ..... -3)
(3 ..... -2)

Or this

(1 ...... 3)
(-3 .... -2)

Reaction score
I have a question

Can someone please write down the order of the points included in the transformtion (ie. I don't know if it should be like this;
(1 ..... -3)
(3 ..... -2)

Or this

(1 ...... 3)
(-3 .... -2)
The above one.Since identity matrix is
(1....0)
(0...1)
and the points are of identity we can simply replace them to get the transformation matrix.1st one is right.

Reaction score
I have a question

(1 ..... -3)
(3 ..... -2)

Or this

(1 ...... 3)
(-3 .... -2)
The first one. :p