• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
10 and 11
Well why do u wish to know abt add maths

Taking it up 2 months before the exam, Add Math and I had a 'special bond' between us. Never fallen so deeply in love with a subject. Thoroughly enjoy it so I do subsequent papers for fun. Apart from Relative Velocity. Then again, I never studied that shit. It hadn't shown up for 3 years. I figured, one more time. Just one more. Too bad it did show up in my exam :(

Regardless, I just want to know. No particular reason. :)

Reaction score
Taking it up 2 months before the exam, Add Math and I had a 'special bond' between us. Never fallen so deeply in love with a subject. Thoroughly enjoy it so I do subsequent papers for fun. Apart from Relative Velocity. Then again, I never studied that shit. It hadn't shown up for 3 years. I figured, one more time. Just one more. Too bad it did show up in my exam :(

2 months what? Man, I should have taken it. Everyone says 1 year mein nae hosakta leave it - and you did in 2 months. You sir, have my respect.

Reaction score

And now it,s getting interesting :D
Well I like ur attitude.

Reaction score
Add-Maths is too hard. I got 65/80 in the one paper i solved today. What the hell is this!
I haven't been paying attention to it for a whole year, didn't even study it for mocks (Got a D, left half of the paper un-attempted).. but then i thought i'd do it in the last few days, and now i can't... i can't concentrate!

What should i do? Any tips? Where to study it from? I have 4 days left. And have to prepare for EM too. ._.

Reaction score
Add-Maths is too hard. I got 65/80 in the one paper i solved today. What the hell is this!
I haven't been paying attention to it for a whole year, didn't even study it for mocks (Got a D, left half of the paper un-attempted).. but then i thought i'd do it in the last few days, and now i can't... i can't concentrate!

What should i do? Any tips? Where to study it from? I have 4 days left. And have to prepare for EM too. ._.
:eek: you are giving ad maths?

Reaction score

War gaye.....
Review through worked examples and then past papers.
Try to do old topics first and then recent topics.
Sets, RV, Kinematics, Trig. and Functions (graphs) are important.