• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
just bring all the numbers to *10^7 and then multiply united kingdoms population by 20 and write the result sepeartely and check which population is near to result which in this case is china
part b ?

Reaction score
you got a paper tomorrow ? :eek:

EVERYONE ELSE someone tell me the formula for AREA for IMAGE IN ENLARGEMENT AND SHEAR!! :(
No i havent, i failed it last time so i will regiving it the following november, i need a good website where i can get some good information and revision notes on this subject, if you do know please tell me, i dont need any past paper websites, only revision notes. thanks

Reaction score
No i havent, i failed it last time so i will regiving it the following november, i need a good website where i can get some good information and revision notes on this subject, if you do know please tell me, i dont need any past paper websites, only revision notes. thanks
oh ok
btw you have a problem shar it

Reaction score
Would anyone know if cie has released the upcoming exams schedule for the exams, i want to know when mathematics D olevels is going to be in, p1 and p2, if someone knows please let me know thanks and when should i apply for a form for giving private exams

Reaction score
Reaction score
Would anyone know if cie has released the upcoming exams schedule for the exams, i want to know when mathematics D olevels is going to be in, p1 and p2, if someone knows please let me know thanks and when should i apply for a form for giving private exams
Jst after may june session and registrations are opened after results !

Reaction score
Jst after may june session and registrations are opened after results !
Thanks, il register in august, last time i registered in august for english, but then i had to pay a penalty (late fee), so il register earlier to be on the safe side.

Reaction score
Can anyone please explain the questions that come in math exam past papers asking to make x or y the subject of the formula. I literally do not understand these problems, and i want a solid concept as to how i should solve it. please give me an example to make my understanding clear. will appreciate

Reaction score
can anyone please send me olevels math past paper 2011 may/june paper 1 and paper 2 with marking schemes too, Thanks alot!