• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I got u but i have one question:
If we multiply B By (A+I)-1 , how can we say that X is equal to (A+1)-1?
first of all when we factorize it we will get (A + I )X= B. since we have to find X alone only, we have to remove (A + I ). that can only be done if we multiply ( A+ I) by its inverse which we have found in part 1. Another important thing in matrix is that if we multiply anything in additional on the left hand side, we have multiply the same thing on the right hand side. so it goes like this..... (A+I)-1 (A+I) X = (A+I)-1 B................................. a matrix times it's inverse will be an identity matrix.Any matrix times the identity matrix will be the matrix itself. so eventually we derive the equation............ X=(A+I)-1 B. which will give u the answer ( 4 2)

Reaction score
URGENT
IMAG0097.jpg
Q:​
In the diagram, XP=1/2 PQ, QY=1/3 PQ and XR=2/5 XZ. Find the ratio of the area of QRZ to the area of QYZ.

Reaction score
I am solving AdMaths past papers for my Mid terms tomorrow. I was doing logarithms and in two places my calculator contradicted with the answer. The whole process was right and now I am in doubt that whether there's something wrong with my calculator. Can anyone tell me the answers to these:
lg 6/lg 3
Is it 1.0995 or 1.63???
lg 5/lg 3
Is it 1.02 or 1.46????

Reaction score
I am solving AdMaths past papers for my Mid terms tomorrow. I was doing logarithms and in two places my calculator contradicted with the answer. The whole process was right and now I am in doubt that whether there's something wrong with my calculator. Can anyone tell me the answers to these:
lg 6/lg 3
Is it 1.0995 or 1.63???
lg 5/lg 3
Is it 1.02 or 1.46????
its 1.63 and 1.46

Reaction score
Q. If two linear equations in two unknowns have no common solution, these equations are called ?
A. Consistent B. Inconsistent C.Identical D. Independent

Q. Solve x- 12x + 36 = 0
By Factorization Method
By Quadratic Formula

Q. The Sum Of three Consecutive intergers is 54. What are the intergers?

plss some one help me i need all steps in answer ????

Reaction score
I cannot understand the main difference b/w PERMUTATION and COMBINATION in add mthx. Where to use permutation and where to use combination? Plz help e out with it ...