• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME IN CENTER OF ROTATION. PLEASE.
suppose the image of ABC by rotation is A'B'C' then join all the corresponding points as A to A' ,B to B'.
then find the bisector of each line. the point where the bisectors intersect is centre of rotation.

Reaction score
thankuuuu so much:D can u help me with this one too
meiling can complete a piece of work in 12 days and suling can complete it in 18 days .findthe number of days in which both,working together will take to complete the work
for this type of questions the method is same
1/12+1/18=1/x
x= no of days together

Reaction score
are the opposite angle in EVERY quadrilateral supplementary? and is there a set of notes available which addresses the 'RATTA' topics lyk angle properties, lines of symmetry order of rotation symmetry etc?

Reaction score
suppose the image of ABC by rotation is A'B'C' then join all the corresponding points as A to A' ,B to B'.
then find the bisector of each line. the point where the bisectors intersect is centre of rotation.

Can u draw somewhere or link me to another site where they explain it in detail?

Reaction score
symmetry ORDER OF ROTATIONAL SYMMETRY
SQUARE 4 4
RECTANGLE 2 2
EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE 3 3
PARALLELOGRAM 0 2
ISOSCELES TRIANGLE 1 1
CIRCLE INFINITE
RHOMBUS 2 2
TRAPEZIUM 0
TRAPEZIUM WITH TWO EQUAL SIDES 1 1
KITE 1
IF THE DIAGRAM IS 3D AS THE SQUARE BECOMES A CUBE ADD 1 TO THE SYMMETRY

Reaction score
an easier way would be to just make pairs of arcs from corresponding vertices of the triangle, and make the perpendicular bisectors that way. There is lesser chance of error, and less time wasted :)