• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
ohhh!...but i am not sad for it!.....cause i didnt even touch the QP this whole month!...just before exams i only glanced at the formulas....i gave the exam just on my general knowledge!:)..it was really easy!

I did the same but my mistake was such a miserable one. I didn't do a single paper but I was confident (I calculated the factor of 68 rather than 78).

Reaction score
I did the same but my mistake was such a miserable one. I didn't do a single paper but I was confident (I calculated the factor of 68 rather than 78).

ohh!..but u r in a better place than me!...i even dont remember what mistake i did!...and the day before the exam i played soccer in the morning till noon...then came home, freshened up and watched 2 movies..then played a Fifa 13 for about an hour!...and again watched another movie!...i just started reading about 2 hours before exams!