• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Easy. I lost 1 mark because I didn't recheck properly. My distinction is gone for good. How about you?

ohhh!....u had time to do that!...and thats no prob...losing 2 marks out of 180...u still have a good chance to get World Distinction!
and dont speak the questions pls...cause i havent given the exams yet!...being honest!

Reaction score
ohhh!....u had time to do that!...and thats no prob...losing 2 marks out of 180...u still have a good chance to get World Distinction!
and dont speak the questions pls...cause i havent given the exams yet!...being honest!

I won't, don't worry. I'm just telling you that I've lost the mark. Yeah, I finished the paper in 1.45 hours.

Reaction score

hmm!...u r a true man!..:p..not taking advantage!..this is y i am liking every of ur posts!:p

Reaction score
arent Pakistan's and bangladesh's paper different?

Reaction score
When do we use double differentiation (d2y/dx2)...is it to find the turning point? I feel like I'm forgetting everything :/