• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths D 22

How did your paper go?

• bad, difficult to score an A*

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Vey good

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Just okay

Votes: 28 32.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
WD's are always meant to be 100% in Maths and Addmaths.
Other subjects like Physics, Chem and Bio are bound to happen around 98-99

Reaction score
because even if you write all 10 points for 10 marks. Examiner doesn't grade you full in Section B

Reaction score
How? In 2012, his money would be 3.5% more than 2011. So we had to take 3.5% of that money to calculate. Simone by 8. something for me.
Bro the one you are doing is compound interest which is no longer in our syllabus, Compound interest means you earn a interest of 3.5% add to the amount and calculate the other interest by taking the total amount + interest from the last year, which was totally not meant by the question!

The answer was meant to be done by simple interest PRT/100= 8000*3.5*2/100

Reaction score
me too.
but not too much..
Around how many? I am scared I messed up the hexagon wala sawal, number pattern and one part in section B I am cutting 20 marks in my paper 2 incase of many other minor mistakes or what..

Reaction score
Around how many? I am scared I messed up the hexagon wala sawal, number pattern and one part in section B I am cutting 20 marks in my paper 2 incase of many other minor mistakes or what..
losing around 6 - 7 marks.