• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

maths exam!!!!

Reaction score
i gave my maths exam today which was paper 12 it was fine but little bit hard :( how about you guys??

Reaction score
Yes, it was a bit difficult. I know we're not supposed to discuss the questions until 24 hours after the paper. And I won't.

But just wanted to ask, did anyone here attempt ALL of the questions? I did't do questions worth 9 marks. :/ and plus mistakes will be made here and there. I hope the threshold is low. :/

Reaction score
^You missed 14 marks? As in you didn't attempt questions worth 14 marks? You you lost 14 marks, but attempted the questions?

Reaction score
Im really surprised at how you guys managed to attempt most of the questions. A lot of the candidates in our center, didn't attempt questions worth 7-10 marks.

Reaction score
i did not do q7 in order thats y i managed to complete the paper

Reaction score
aoa wr wb!!

i completed the paper about 15-20 minutes earlier, :D alhumdulilah...
may be cud have been even earlier than that [I usually finish half an hour earlier] , but I guess, took a bit extra time than normal, cuz i was checking my answers after solving them :p

Reaction score
I HATEDD THE EXAMM !!
the firstt 4 questionss was soo simple then questionss 7 and 8 are :mad: !!!!! :'(
i lost abt 14-16 markss
i usually take from 70 and above ! but this exam went rlly bad ! but i may take A on the edge if the curve was from 60 like usuall hope it will be 58 :p

Reaction score
I attempted all the questions. Alhamdullilah didn't find any question difficult and finished my paper 15 mins early.