• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths P32 GT and paper discussion

Expected GT

• Total voters
Reaction score
ooh i get it now thanks. it was freakin wasy.. i was just harrased :/
and what about that complex no did you get itan(theta)
That part involved some tedious working, which was prone to algebraic errors. You just needed to express the complex number in polar form and then multiply the denominator and numerator with the conjugate of the denominator. After some pathetic amount of working, you had to apply the identities sin2x = 2(sinx)(cosx) AND cos2x = 2(cosx)^2 -1. That would finally give you the answer. But I think that question wasn't worth 4 marks. It was more.

Reaction score
That part involved some tedious working, which was prone to algebraic errors. You just needed to express the complex number in polar form and then multiply the denominator and numerator with the conjugate of the denominator. After some pathetic amount of working, you had to apply the identities sin2x = 2(sinx)(cosx) AND cos2x = 2(cosx)^2 -1. That would finally give you the answer. But I think that question wasn't worth 4 marks. It was more.
yeah i got to much near it wasted quater of an hour on it

Reaction score
i dont remember but first we have to convert in partial fraction and then solve.....in partial i think 1 value is 50 and other is -1/2
sir i think the values were 1 and 1/2, maybe u r right, because only 2-3 people in my centre got the same answer as mine!!
and it would be appreciated if some brother solves the dif.....equation dN/dt=0.02N(1-0.01N)

Reaction score
sir i think the values were 1 and 1/2, maybe u r right, because only 2-3 people in my centre got the same answer as mine!!
and it would be appreciated if some brother solves the dif.....equation dN/dt=0.02N(1-0.01N)
bro it depends on what you made the two partial fractions from it doesnt matter it should both lead to the right equation

Reaction score
if you found out the value of C wrong and left it in the unsimplified form (not in terms of t) how many would you get and i think it asked Nin terms of t :/
You may get 4-6 out of 8. But now is not the right time to rue over what you've done. Pray to Allah for a good grade and prepare for the upcoming papers. You'll get what you deserve. InshaAllah.:)

Reaction score
You may get 4-6 out of 8. But now is not the right time to rue over what you've done. Pray to Allah for a good grade and prepare for the upcoming papers. You'll get what you deserve.
dude its hard when you toiled and did 12 feakin years of past paper and then for this to hapen get 60+ in all the practice papers :/