• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths P32 GT and paper discussion

Expected GT

• Total voters
Reaction score
I know. I left that perimeter part coz I had run out of time.
I did solve the last part of vectors, just misread a coordinate.. :-/
Anyway, it was kind of tough and lengthy which made it worse!
agreed. It screwed me

Reaction score
left polynomials,complex number,diff,integration and numerical solution part (1).Why left so much?It wasnt me it was the effin paper itself D:

Reaction score
It was such a bad paper. 2014 papers are so bad. The grade thresh. Should go very low for maths i swear
Only for Maths as far as ive found..... CHEM pHYSICS AND bIO WERE SO EASY WHEN COMPARED TO mECHANICS AND P3.... anyways Thank God Stats given or else it would have been another level of tension this year :/

Reaction score
i think it has been decided by like more than half the people that the paper was tough so relax the thresholds prolly gonna be 51 or 52

Reaction score
Only for Maths as far as ive found..... CHEM pHYSICS AND bIO WERE SO EASY WHEN COMPARED TO mECHANICS AND P3.... anyways Thank God Stats given or else it would have been another level of tension this year :/
I know right? and i have mechanics 2 tomorrow... if i screw that up... i am dead in maths...

Reaction score
yar if it does than i will be delighted but tbh it wont it can go to 50. it was tougher than jne2013 but idk if it was as toughas nov2013 which had 47
ya... ur right... it was tougher than june 2013 , but not as tough as nov 2013. well... maybe both were of the same level of difficulty....

Reaction score
don't really remember. but sth like -4 ad 3?
was the second equation found like this (x-2)^2g(x)=the long equation
pls say yes :/ or using the f'(x)
and also explain the second part of iteration i couldnt find time to simplify the equation but i did use rationalisation if my t\those two ae righ i might get around 59-60 which is God s grace excelent compared with 56 :/

Reaction score
I did polynomial question by factorisation.....very long process...my method was right but my value of A and B are not matching with other people....how many numbers will I get if my method is right?