• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths P4 and physics P1

How was maths P4 overall?

• Total voters
Reaction score
guys it s useless talkin and regreting abt the paper which u have already done... try hard 2 cover up n do ur best 4 the coming up paper 3 n 6.... Mayy Allah help each n evry1 of us 2 succeed..... :) Ameen ;)

Reaction score
Guyssss i've a question do they give us marks on our working (steps) but what if the steps are correct then the final answer is wrong due do multiplying by a value :/// plzzz tell me they do give marks on steps

Reaction score
Both papers were easy overall, but I was not able to solve the sequence question in Math P4, I was not prepared tbh, I focused on physics and forgot about math, but an A* mark is very possible, because I did great in P2.

Reaction score
cute princesa yes they give marks if ur wrking is correct n if ur final answr is wrng.. u wont get the full marks bt part mark s possible 2 get..