• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths paper 12 ???

Reaction score
I lose marks due to a question out of our syllabus? My whole textbook doesn't refer to anything about reflex angles? I used the way my teacher taught me, and now a new way shows up that was easy for those who took P3!!! Are you sure that Q2 must have negative signs in front of it?

Reaction score
I lose marks due to a question out of our syllabus? My whole textbook doesn't refer to anything about reflex angles? I used the way my teacher taught me, and now a new way shows up that was easy for those who took P3!!! Are you sure that Q2 must have negative signs in front of it?
yes it was a reflex angle and sin and tan are negative

Reaction score
For that 8 marks one I got c as 5.. bcoz I found it c just using the simple equation and not the integration. And then I continued everything normally. How many marks wud b cut????? I gt the ans as -2.353

Reaction score
I have nearly every answer correct except the q2
And I did q7 ii In the end
what just got my attention is that I have been linient in writing exact question numbers and parts
I mean I just wrote q1 and did all parts , either writing which part or not I didnt give any importancd to this though I did my work clearly and done the parts sequence wise
q7 part 2 I did in end , I mentioned that

Do you think I will be penalised for this :/

Reaction score
bro theres no point worrying now. Just study well for M1 or S1(Whatever your giving) and dont worry inshallah everything will be alright:)