• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths paper 2.. 2012!!

Reaction score
that wasnt my post ... I just read it and found that I had a doubt in it .. so checked out ur answer which helped me a lot ... so thx ! inshaallah we will do well tmrw i.e. if ur giving p4 tmrw !
yeah i know...i saw it !
Inshallah...do remember me in your prayers =D and yeah i am also giving p4 tomorrow!

Reaction score
hiii ! how u today ?

plz can u help me with these sine and cosine curves .. I have understood nuthin bout them till today
in a sine curve, evry y value has two x values. wen u find an angle usin sine, dere r two possible values for dat angle, but our calculator shows only one value. to find da other value, we use sin x = sin(180-x).
similarly, in a cos curve, dere r two angles wen u use cos to find an angle. to find da other angle, we use cos x=-cos(180-x)

Reaction score
k, it doesnt matter wat tym it is. i'll try my best!
Hi, how r u??
How was ur exam?...BTW wish u all the best!!!
Anyhow.. I want to know a question about biology. paper 6.....how I know which is for the x axis and which is for the y axis in graphs for e.g time and temperature, sme time y is for time and smtime x is for time so I'm really confused.

Reaction score
Hi, how r u??
How was ur exam?...BTW wish u all the best!!!
Anyhow.. I want to know a question about biology. paper 6.....how I know which is for the x axis and which is for the y axis in graphs for e.g time and temperature, sme time y is for time and smtime x is for time so I'm really confused.
i'm fyn, thnk u. wbu?
my xams wnt well, alhamdulillah! thnx, n same 2 u!
regardin ur question..., da variable dat u chnge is always da x-axis, n da other is 4 da y-axis. or else, dey myt giv which is which!

Reaction score
i'm fyn, thnk u. wbu?
my xams wnt well, alhamdulillah! thnx, n same 2 u!
regardin ur question..., da variable dat u chnge is always da x-axis, n da other is 4 da y-axis. or else, dey myt giv which is which!
exam was so easy, thanks for ur help...BTW u mean that time is always on x axis

Reaction score
exam was so easy, thanks for ur help...BTW u mean that time is always on x axis
no, if u wnt 2 measure da rate of photosynthesis wen temp chnges, 4 an example, u chnge temp, ryt? so temp is da x-axis, n da rate of photosynthesis is da y-axis.

Reaction score
no, if u wnt 2 measure da rate of photosynthesis wen temp chnges, 4 an example, u chnge temp, ryt? so temp is da x-axis, n da rate of photosynthesis is da y-axis.
ya but sme of my friends tell me that the first column should bethe x axis what ever it is time,..etc...so is this correct what they say and sme say that time (independent) should always be on the x axis so u know whats my point..

Reaction score
ya but sme of my friends tell me that the first column should bethe x axis what ever it is time,..etc...so is this correct what they say and sme say that time (independent) should always be on the x axis so u know whats my point..
da xplanation i gv u is wat my teacher gv me,n personally i feel it's ryt, bro