• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHS PAPER 22 / JUNE 2012?

Reaction score
Paper 22 went great...........it was easy (when comparing it with previous papers).

For Section 7,8,9,11 (Circle wala chor deya tha)

Hoping to get an A*:)

Reaction score
Paper 22 went great...........it was easy (when comparing it with previous papers).

For Section 7,8,9,11 (Circle wala chor deya tha)

Hoping to get an A*:)
section a was awesome.....but i was not able to complete the last question of section b......i dont know why...............:cry::cry:

Reaction score
mine was also awesome but plz somebody tell me do examiners penalize us for first writing answer in answer space and then cutting it because i have done such a blunder in paper

Reaction score
Wasn't paper 1 way easier than paper 2.....atleast that's how I found it.:confused:
Anyway paper 2 I until now have made a mistake of 2 marks in one question. But that's the only question I've discussed yet.:unsure:

Reaction score
mine was also awesome but plz somebody tell me do examiners penalize us for first writing answer in answer space and then cutting it because i have done such a blunder in paper
Yeah Same thing happened to me. Can anyone answer our question please. Thanks in advance:D

Paper 2 went well. Hoping for a good grade!

Reaction score

No they don't, not in maths .. as long as your working is legible (readable) and your answer is correct, you will get marks no matter what.

Reaction score
hey i did the working of section b with pencil and wrote the answers with permanent pen, is there any prblm with it? some of the important questions like those in which we have to prove the equation or to solve the equation, were also done by pen and other working was done by pencil, i hope that my marks will not be deduced for doing this................. haina??

Reaction score
how did v hv 2 find FG in vecotrs? wat were the inequalities of 1st qustion? how were v supposed to solve 3 dimensional trignometry in question 8?