• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths (Paper 3)

Reaction score
maths p33 nov 2010

question 8-i-(b)

Hence, in each of the following cases, find the smallest positive angle q which satisfies the
equation

part b please

how to solve half theta?

Reaction score
when u get the angle as 42.2 take it as a negative so it will be -42.2 and add the 52.2 and times by two
remember -42.2 is in the 4th quadrant where cos is positive so it is correct and will give u the least value

Reaction score
Ugghhh its 11:30 pm here and I only slept 5hrs last night and Math is DRIVING ME CRAAZY!!
Alright, PLEASE PLEASE answer this URGENTLY!

M/J/10 P31 Q9 (ii)
I dont understand why we differentiate the gradient of the normal? Why dont we just equate it to zero, and then find the x-coordinate, isnt that how we usually find the maximum point's coordinate?

Reaction score
equating the differentiation of y to zero will give u maximum and minimum y

equating the differentiation of the differentiaiton to zero give maximum and minimum diff which is gradient

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me the the year in which the hardest questions came and was hard enough to get an A in that variant, i wanna take a mock test myself :D ASAP

Reaction score
ahmed t said:
i think for modulus u draw a line from the origin through the center of the circle and the minimum mod is when it first touches the circle (intersects) and max mod is wen it intersect the circle while leaving it
correct me if im wrong

Thanks ....u r absolutely right...i got it....thank u very much...

Reaction score
A few more hours left to go for the exam. Alright, right now I am open to ALL queries. I will even post images of how to do them (as long as it does not take TOO much effort). :D

Reaction score
MukeshG93 said:
A few more hours left to go for the exam. Alright, right now I am open to ALL queries. I will even post images of how to do them (as long as it does not take TOO much effort). :D
Find an equation of this graph (LOL)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 22
Reaction score
zeebujha said:
MukeshG93 said:

Haha, you are awesome Zeebu. This should be something involving moduli and manipulation of both variables simultaneously, right?

Reaction score
zeebujha said:
MukeshG93 said:

ALSO, I have answered your question about the stages of plasmolysis on yahoo answers. Not sure you'll be satisfied with it though, lol.

Reaction score
Please, answer november 2003 Q7 (iii)
I took the arg for the point (-1+2i) How did the arg become 2.21?? Im getting 2.03

Reaction score
MukeshG93 said:

Please, answer november 2003 Q7 (iii)
I took the arg for the point (-1+2i) How did the arg become 2.21?? Im getting 2.03

Reaction score
MukeshG93 said:
mukesh....can you please help me with this may/june 2o1o...questn no. 9 :)

Reaction score
maniac33 said:
MukeshG93 said:
mukesh....can you please help me with this may/june 2o1o...questn no. 9 :)

Which varient??

Reaction score
November 2008 Q10 (iv) ist agrand diagram of the vertices of an equilateral triangle, HELP! WITH EXPLAINING PLEASE

Reaction score
abuhantash said:
samy said:
:x :%) panickeddddddddd :( :(

Same here :( Do you have any doubts? maybe I can help, and feel a bit better about myse;f :crazy:

feelx lykkkkkk i dun know anythin :( i alwayx mess up while making calculationx...em so worried... :eek: :eek: :eek: