• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths paper 42 grade threshold

Reaction score
The gt will be 45 +, because this was the easiest paper of m1 ever........................ :)

Reaction score
although it was easy alot of ppl made silly mistakes so gt wont exceed 45 tust me

Reaction score
no please no not 45.......i will simply fail...why not 40??? then those of you score high marks would get high percentile and those of us scoring loww might get an A!!! and in this way we are happy!! isnt this a better way?? what do you guys think?

Reaction score
well dun wori dude.... gt wont b effected by our discussion in dis forum and ya u'l gt an A iA......... nd it wont touch 45 in ny case :)

Reaction score
highest i ever saw was a 45
and to be honest i think this paper was at the same level of difficulty as Most other m1 papers(cause most are easy)
mechanics is simply easy

Reaction score
many people made silly mistakes... in my opinion it will be around 40-42 .. past papers were dumb easy... and gT was to be 38 .. so decide ur self.. it will not exeed 42

Reaction score
Hyy dus nyone knw wat wuld be da final maths grade if i get an A in pure maths nd B in mechanics???