• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mechanical vs Aerospace vs MBBS

Reaction score
I was trying to decide which has toughest merit(although many would right away say MBBS but getting electrical in NUST is no small feat). The problem is firstly that formulas are different secondly those doing o/a levels need to convert the grades and lose quite a few marks (A* should have been at 95% or is it?, there are quite a lot of contrary rumours around)
The basic point is that in pakistan which has the toughest merit (aerospace is around 82% aggregate which is quit near to medical(i think), because of the fact that fields are chosen not as per intrest but "season" electrical is even higher, between them is mechanical
so i need actual and knowledgeable opinions regarding their merit
THANKS (y)

Reaction score
well here goes nothing
it depends on three factors the institution you are applying to which field you are going to apply to and thirdly the credibility that institution has regards to that field
1) for example in Nust the merit for MBBS is lower compared to electrical may be around same as mechanical and mbbs is quite low while applying to LUMS u need to give your heart out for commerce subs which has lower merit in lums . now you neeed to tell which institution you are apllying to
2) this some one else better explain i am confused my self but acording to me MBBS mechanical aerospace
3) is self stated

Reaction score
No im talking in general
its like this
electrical of nust to mbbs of king edward
meaning that im comparing the best instituitions merit for the respective degree