• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mechanics 1 P42 2014; Discussion!

Reaction score
Was a very good and nice paper :D Was very easy, though the last question was a new one. I wonder what the GT will be like, my whole class said it was super easy and that they did great :D while majority here are saying that it was tough.

Reaction score
Could anybody with a certainty tell me if we have ECF in mathematics? Say, in Q6, instead of using velocity as 6, I used 8, my starting value obtained would be wrong and hence all the following values too. So, will I lost all my marks or just 1-3 for that mistake?

Reaction score
We cant know now the exact GT, but I would tell you to take a look at the older Grade Thresholds and have an idea. :D
i actually did that :D
but as this year's exams are somehow different there might be big changes...
lets say if i lost 20 marks in total can i still expect a high A or will it be a low one.....:oops:

Reaction score
What's up with people saying the paper was very easy? You could say the paper was easy and I would believe you. But people who are saying the paper was very easy, I really don't believe them :p. Anyway I would be getting around 45/50 Inshallah. But I got help because I study further maths whose mechanics is about ten times harder than that that of M1. But I really don't think everyone could do this paper. Anyways good luck for the rest of the maths exams.