• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mechanics 1 P42 2014; Discussion!

Reaction score
i have heared that mathematics 12 and 42 was leaked before exam.is it right?are there any chances of retake?

Reaction score
If they were leaked, then damn the world. Should've gotten them all right. :p
I highly doubt it. I think only IGCSE papers were supposedly "leaked" fruitfully.

Reaction score
Salam,
I need help with mechanics 1....Can somebody help?...
Chapter 4...
Question 7
A particle P of mass 4m kg is at rest on a horizontal table. A force of magnitude 50m Newtons acting upwards at an acute angle α to the horizontal, is applied to the particle. Given that tan α = (3/4) and that there is a resistance to the motion of magnitude 20m Newtons, find the acceleration with which P moves. Find in terms of m the magnitude of the normal contact force of the table on P.
Please help asap....

Reaction score
Salam,
I need help with mechanics 1....Can somebody help?...
Chapter 4...
Question 7
A particle P of mass 4m kg is at rest on a horizontal table. A force of magnitude 50m Newtons acting upwards at an acute angle α to the horizontal, is applied to the particle. Given that tan α = (3/4) and that there is a resistance to the motion of magnitude 20m Newtons, find the acceleration with which P moves. Find in terms of m the magnitude of the normal contact force of the table on P.
Please help asap....
quite easy pm me!!..:)..i can help!!