• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mechanics 1 P42 2014; Discussion!

Reaction score
Well did you ever come across any question like Q7 from our paper. We've never had 3 particles as far as I remember. if the answer is 71.3 i'll be getting a few marks more. And I'm not trying to fight here sorry If I sounded rude tho.
But their logic kinda makes sense.
I am sorry if I sounded rude too :( :'(
Well, there has never been a question like Q7 either. However there have been many questions like Q4.

Reaction score
oh well as long as the method was correct we can assume you will loose 2 marks
goodo yes the method is correct case i now used the improved version and my answer came in fine -_-
i might loose 2-3 in Q6 cause i think i didnt use weight . i dont remember if i did and in 7 i use Ta-mewR=ma to prove accel

Reaction score
Guyz for the q with the string attached to A and to B is the mass considered as i didnt use it and used the three forces given to get the t1 and t2 using lamis rule....so am i correct or wrong, and if wrong will i loose all the marks in that question. Thank you!