• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mechanics 42

Reaction score
ok and how to find the time in Q3 ii... and what was the final answer for time and distance plzz ?? :)

Reaction score
that was asking in part i to show that t^5/3 = 5/6
i did part i but i am not sure if i did part ii corrrect.. it was asking about distance of P from O when velocity is 3
i know we have shown that t^5/3 = 5/6 when velocity is 3 in part i
but how we can get the time from that equation ?

Reaction score
that was asking in part i to show that t^5/3 = 5/6
i did part i but i am not sure if i did part ii corrrect.. it was asking about distance of P from O when velocity is 3
i know we have shown that t^5/3 = 5/6 when velocity is 3 in part i
but how we can get the time from that equation ?
ok so equation was v=t^5/3 +2 , replace v with 3 and find time . Then integrate velocity to get distance equation and plugin the time you found in first step...

Reaction score
ok so equation was v=t^5/3 +2 , replace v with 3 and find time . Then integrate velocity to get distance equation and plugin the time you found in first step...
I dnt remember the equation properly v=t^5/3 properly but it was like this...

Reaction score
in part i integrated acceleration to get v and i have put the upper and lower limits 3 and 2 and i showed that t^5/3 = 5/6
so what is v = t^5/3 +2 ?? from where did u get that 2 ?

Reaction score
in part i integrated acceleration to get v and i have put the upper and lower limits 3 and 2 and i showed that t^5/3 = 5/6
so what is v = t^5/3 +2 ?? from where did u get that 2 ?
I dnt remember as I said earlier:)

Reaction score
yea i know that.. u still didn't get my question.... i did part i correct but how to do part ii from the question ?? :)