• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

mechanics paper 51

Reaction score
I diiiiiiiid! So someone else in the whole wide world does actually take mechanics 2 ! seriously ,Ooo Em Gee :p I only know of 4 students taking M2 (me inculded) ,how many do you know ,taking M2 imean? :D

How was it ? For me , it was decent ,pretty good ;except for the question with the EPE and particle P and object B , rmmbr that ? It asked for the speed of P and for coefficient of friction ,,,

Reaction score
I diiiiiiiid! So someone else in the whole wide world does actually take mechanics 2 ! seriously ,Ooo Em Gee :p I only know of 4 students taking M2 (me inculded) ,how many do you know ,taking M2 imean? :D

How was it ? For me , it was decent ,pretty good ;except for the question with the EPE and particle P and object B , rmmbr that ? It asked for the speed of P and for coefficient of friction ,,,
1. finally the forums worked omg!!
2. OMG u r the only one i know now that takes M2 finally i found someone haha everyone is taking S1 like wth -_-

Reaction score
It said da diameter was 0.25m so da radi wil b 0.125 so OG=(2*0.125*sinpie/2) divide by (3pie/2). Which is 0.0530

Reaction score
It said da diameter was 0.25m so da radi wil b 0.125 so OG=(2*0.125*sinpie/2) divide by (3pie/2). Which is 0.0530
Oh!
emm what about the question involving projectiles uy was 9 i guess so the v would be 9/sin40
and the one with the centre of mass of the cone with the weight was it 0.2 something ?
and the integration i guess it was 1.something

Reaction score
The projectile velocity ws 14 nd the vertical height 0.450 mn..
Yes it 0.22 m fr da cone qus...