• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*Meet*~*The*~*Community*~*

Reaction score
The Newbies get to introduce themselves to us but We don't get to introduce ourselves!

So this is the place for the Guests to meet the Community.
The Community Members can introduce themselves here . Post in this format :

Username :
Interest (s) :
Favorite Quote (only one) :

PlanetMaster and badrobot14, we would be delighted if our wonderful Admins could participate. ( Of course you won't . When do you ever ? )

*Sigh*
I'll go first !

Username : multixamza01

Interests :
Eating , Eating , Eating and more Eating ( No , i'm not fat . I'm skinny which is a wonder looking at my appetite )

Favourite Quote : ( see below )

Reaction score
user name: as shown :p
Interests: writing, art activities, watching ALOT of videos :giggle:
favourite quote: "People say don't strike until the iron is hot, I say strike the iron until its hot"
yeah what else? :p

Reaction score
Username : Artemis
Interest (s) : Reading,Playing Video games,Hacking.
Favorite Quote (only one) : ~Sometimes Merely a discussion is enough to cause barriers in life~

~An Original Quote by Artemis~ [28/05/2012]

Reaction score
Username : Spidey21
Interests : Cricket, Basketball, Movies, Music , Guitaring , Partying, Living life to the most...:D
Favourite Quote : Its my life, my responsibilty , my curse....who am i? I am Spiderman....[==EPIC==] :cool:

Reaction score
name: purplerox
interest: horse riding, biking, swimming, riding, goin for long drives, walkig on d beach, laughing, fighting, making fun of my friends, shouting, walking, music, partying,
favourite quote: SMILE IT MAKES PPL WONDER WAT U R UPTO..!!! :p

Reaction score
I hate how you guys name these threads - the topic names.
**~~*~~* ? Come on now, man. I know you are better than this.
Okay then remove the ''**~~*~~*'' and then come back to introduce yourself ...

Reaction score
Username : farahnaseemch
Interest : reading novels ,cooking ,watching documentaries , playing basketball ,like to read articles and watching programs regarding universe and creation , like to know about history and ps3
fav quote :
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Reaction score
Username: Darkest Angel

Interest: All kind of sports especially football :D, Music, hanging out wid frnds, helping others, and playing games on anything n everything :D

Favorite Quote: "You know who you are, Then be what you are and leave the rest"

Reaction score
username: mau cabby!
interests: music <3 (specially hard rock, experimental metal, alternative! & jazz), basketball, CATS, the universe..., playing guitar like mad, unicycling, dogs!!, piano, TV series - and a LOT of them, girls ^_^, partying, m@ths, travelling anywhere! ...
favourite quote: "Apologizing doesn't always mean that you're wrong and the other person is right, it also means that you value your friendship more than your ego." awwww

Reaction score
Username : WhiteAngel

Interests : Nothing Specific ...But like wasting time watching Movies :D

Favorite Quote : "If U Can't Convince Them Confuse Them" :p