• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
One question Mr Admin... :p

How is life as an Admin? :D
the-joker-meme-generator-it-s-simple-we-kill-the-admin-ab4c9d.png

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
One question Mr Admin... :p

How is life as an Admin? :D

Ah, great question.. see it depends.. in some aspects it's great, especially how you can do stuff others can't or break rules (like having multiple accounts :p)... and at times ppl respect you (before the find out how big a troller u are :D)... but in other aspects it is not that great.. when you have ppl chasing u to reply to pm, to resolve issues... and deal with things (esp whn u have to judge b/w ppl)... it at times become somewhat of a responsibility.. but as they say with great power comes great responsibility.. :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb....!

I'd like to know something that has had the most effect on your life , i.e. something that had a good impact on u..something you're happy about...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb....!

I'd like to know something that has had the most effect on your life , i.e. something that had a good impact on u..something you're happy about...

WaAlaikum AsSalam wr wb,

most effect on my life and made me happy... that's easy; QURAN - The book of Allah S.W.T
it's amazing really if someone can explain it to you.... it's beauty.. and power!

These were those lectures that I heard and had a HUGE impact on me:
www.kalamullah.com/juzz-amma.html
www.kalamullah.com/baqarah.html

To make you understand what I mean I want anyone reading this to see this video:
*Yes I know they seem long, and yes I've been to lectures where you check your watch; not to see the time BUT to see if it's still working.. :p AND I assure you these lectures aren't that boring rather once you start watching it's hard to stop*

ALTERNATE LINKS on youtube:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
WaAlaikum AsSalam wr wb,

most effect on my life and made me happy... that's easy; QURAN - The book of Allah S.W.T
it's amazing really if someone can explain it to you.... it's beauty.. and power!

These were those lectures that I heard and had a HUGE impact on me:
www.kalamullah.com/juzz-amma.html
www.kalamullah.com/baqarah.html

To make you understand what I mean I want anyone reading this to see this video:
*Yes I know they seem long, and yes I've been to lectures where you check your watch; not to see the time BUT to see if it's still working.. :p AND I assure you these lectures aren't that boring rather once you start watching it's hard to stop*

Oh, nice to know.
TRUE that..! I agree. When I start reading the Quran (with understanding what it means); can't describe that awesome feeling. Make it a friend of yours; and then you'll never feel the pain of your worries and problems. May Allah give me the opportunity to memorise it; and understand it fully. Aameen.

Oh, I'll check them out, InshaAllah.

lolz, yeah sure.

May Allah grant you all the happiness in this world as well as the HereAfter; and make things easy for you. Aameen.

You're a great inspiration. May Allah give you n make you much more than you are atm.

With lots of Du'as.
Ma'asalamah.

Remember me in your prayers too.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Oh, nice to know.
TRUE that..! I agree. When I start reading the Quran (with understanding what it means); can't describe that awesome feeling. Make it a friend of yours; and then you'll never feel the pain of your worries and problems. May Allah give me the opportunity to memorise it; and understand it fully. Aameen.

Oh, I'll check them out, InshaAllah.

lolz, yeah sure.

May Allah grant you all the happiness in this world as well as the HereAfter; and make things easy for you. Aameen.

You're a great inspiration. May Allah give you n make you much more than you are atm.

With lots of Du'as.
Ma'asalamah.

Remember me in your prayers too.

and me too.. to the best of our abilities.. Aameen.

:D

Aameen, and you too.. aameen.

la hawlla wa la quwwata illa billah.. may Allah s.w.t keep us on the straight path.. Aameen.

W.salam..
yes I'd remember u in my duas, inaha'Allah..

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
relaxing or sleeping? which one and why?
how to finish off anger?

how about both... :D

Anger:
The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said to us: When one of you becomes angry while standing, he should sit down. If the anger leaves him, well and good; otherwise he should lie down. Sunan of Abu Dawood
Two men abused each other in front of the Prophet while we were sitting with him. One of the two abused his companion furiously and his face became red. The Prophet said, "I know a word (sentence) the saying of which will cause him to relax if this man says it. Only if he said, 'I seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the outcast.' " So they said to that (furious) man, "Don't you hear what the Prophet is saying?" He said, "I am not mad." Sahih Bukhari
and those aayhas of Ale Imran... 3:133-136
"And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous Who spend [in the cause of Allah ] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people - and Allah loves the doers of good; And those who, when they commit an immorality or wrong themselves [by transgression], remember Allah and seek forgiveness for their sins - and who can forgive sins except Allah ? - and [who] do not persist in what they have done while they know. Those - their reward is forgiveness from their Lord and gardens beneath which rivers flow [in Paradise], wherein they will abide eternally; and excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers."

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Aoa! :D
Nice title up there to keep people away. :p
Anyway, so normally girls freak out at this, but you're a guy so I don't expect you to, so :sneaky:
"Whats your age??" :ROFLMAO:
I've always wanted to know how *big* you are! ;)

Ws wr wb.
LOL, went with a creative title this time....

hehe, that question I also avoid (but no, I don't freak out at it)... I don't avoid it in real life but only online... although I give a range as the respose to it... i.e. m b/w 20-25 years of age....
and how "BIG" I'm well see it matters not coz they say "You are only as big as your dreams" :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
BadRobot14 brother a question...if i flood ure alerts and inbox u over 20 times, will u ban my account? xP

MadihahK sister, an answer.... it depends upon my mood.. if m in a good mood, I might try to be patient.... otherwise I'll think what to do... ban coz of spamming or take revenge or close my inbox... but if u inbox me something important.. I wont mind the 20 messages...

Reaction score
MadihahK sister, an answer.... it depends upon my mood.. if m in a good mood, I might try to be patient.... otherwise I'll think what to do... ban coz of spamming or take revenge or close my inbox... but if u inbox me something important.. I wont mind the 20 messages...
awww hw nice of u bhai
i will be sure to catch u in a gud mood :p