• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
badrobot14
CONGRATULATIONS :D :D
Describe your self. What do you think about yourself and do you think people perceive you in the same way?
"If you could have one superpower, what would it be?"
"Who's played the most influential part in your life?"
Which is the fondest memory of your childhood?
What is your idea of fun? If given a chance to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
What is the funniest prank played on you or played by you?
What is the craziest thing you've ever done?

yes.. we get to ur questions.. :p
1. Description of me: m a BAD ROBOT.... how ppl see it.. depends upon them... everyone has their own perspective of things some see me as EVIL robot14.. others see me as GOOD robot14.... :p
oh, well how do I describe myself..? :confused: I have two eyes, one mouth, one nose and two ears.. Alhamdulillah... :p
2. That laser-beam in eyes that superman has.. so that I can destroy most of the billboards in my city.. I seriously hate them..! on a more-practical note that superpower could be to be efficint with my time and use it for good... :)
3. Influential.. in terms of having an effect upon me..? Quran... or if u mean a person then it wd be my mom.
4. can't say.. many... like how ur parents n elders treat u whn ur small is cool.. :)
5.my idea of fun is spending time with family or friends.. enjoying it n playing in it... spend a day.. dsepends on situation.. I can spend it having fun or learning something or doing some pending work...
6. Prank.. dunno, many.... this one comes to mind ryt now:
w.Salam wr wb.
Like about a year or so ago we had our uni exams (which are conducted consecutively) and many of my friends plus me needed notes of linear algebra from a friend. so the day before linear algebra, after uni we decided to go to a good photocopy shop nearby to get the notes copied. Only one of us knew where that shop was so everyone decided to follow him. I was in his car and we had 3 cars following us... As we were on our way we reached a round about; I looked behind at my friends in the cars... A thought came... I told my friend to GO ROUND and ROUND the round about...!!! Every1 followed.. Imagine 4 cars going round and round.. :D once.. :D twice.. Hilarious...:ROFLMAO:
On the third revolution the notes guy who was also following in his car decided to use his head for revenge :sneaky: ; took a turn and vanished!!! We took every1 to the notes shop, laughing, but sadly the notes were missing.. so we called the notes guy on his cell, he obviously didn't pick up... had to wait about 10-15 mins after which he replied to our calls and we told him where to come....... :cool:
7. depends.... once I came home alone on a taxi... from school when I was in 2nd grade and I had missed my van.. my mom was so scared... pretty stupid thing to do.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
AsSlamu Alaikum wr wb,

Hmm questions.... BadRobot14

Q1. How did you come close to religion? Or was it b/c of ur family that was religious from wen u were young? If not then who was ur inspiration? Turning point in ur life?
Q2. Most precious/valued/beloved possession
Q3. How do you see yourself after 5 yrs?
Q4. Things you hate the most/ things that irritate u the most

Q5. Find the stationary points of the graphs of
y=2x^2 + e^-x^4
And determine the nature of the curve(s)

Q. (Ok i m using @ = theta )
Use the inequalities sin@<@<tan@ for a suitable value of @ to show that pie lies b/w 3 and 2 under root 3. (MOTW is incomplete without being irritated a little bit :p)

1. well such hard n personal questions!! ah.. only twice have I ever shared with some1 stuff about that... but well I can name my inspirations in general.. me mom, "What Islam is all about" by Yahya Emrick, me teacher, NAK.. :p, some others, Quran, Quran........

2. my parents... :love:

3. don't know.. I never plan for that long... I hope I'd be more knowledgeable and a better muslim.. n wd probably be married :p lol..haha. see that's why I don;t think about that far away.. I start being funny.. on the other hand ppl that love me (Alhamdulillah) like to plan for me...

4. BillBoards!! I just said it... they are getting worse day by day... the only bilboard I really liked was this one:

sell clothes not ur shame.jpg
my cousin shared it online; It says "Sell Clothes, NOT your shame!"

5. well m lazy so the easiest thing to do will be to make a plot using a graphical calc or computer.. and ask it for that point... (becoming engineer rocks, they just want solutions no matter what technique u used to get to it :p)

the stationary point occurs at x=0...
stationarypt.PNG
other way could be to find derivative... and equate it to zero for turning pt... that eqn will have one of it's roots as 0, others will be complex in this case I guess..

6. Well, I just realized.. I've forgotten all my inequalities (except the basic ones).... so have no idea how to do it.. wd have to think, better ask XPFMember .. sorry!

N.M

Reaction score
1. well such hard n personal questions!! ah.. only twice have I ever shared with some1 stuff about that... but well I can name my inspirations in general.. me mom, "What Islam is all about" by Yahya Emrick, me teacher, NAK.. :p, some others, Quran, Quran........

well my question was that what was the first thing which changed ur thinking... what i understood is that ur mom became religious n then u were inspired n searched online n then videos....

5. well m lazy so the easiest thing to do will be to make a plot using a graphical calc or computer.. and ask it for that point... (becoming engineer rocks, they just want solutions no matter what technique u used to get to it :p)

the stationary point occurs at x=0...
View attachment 16403
other way could be to find derivative... and equate it to zero for turning pt... that eqn will have one of it's roots as 0, others will be complex in this case I guess..

6. Well, I just realized.. I've forgotten all my inequalities (except the basic ones).... so have no idea how to do it.. wd have to think, better ask XPFMember .. sorry!

u failed, 0 out of 5 marks... :p:D
n for Q5 i know how to do his question but the problem was that my answer was not matching the correct answer so i wanted someone to do the working with steps.. :p

Reaction score
BadRobot14 Aoa wr wb
1.) What is the one thing you can't tolerate?
2.) this is a pretty personal qn...but suppose, just suppose, you were told you are going to die tomorrow, what would you spend that day doing? (May Allah protect you brother....Aameen)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
@BadRobot14
a person who plays the piano is a pianist but a person who drives a race car is not a racist - strange, don't you think?
Got a phobia you want to share?
What are the five things you cannot do without?
Would you be brave enough to spend an entire hour alone in a cemetery?
Relate the funniest incident in your life

1. yes.. really really strange!! :D english is like that..

2. yup.. replying-to-MOTW-phobia :ROFLMAO: :p

3. tough question,... depends but I guess it'd be, >food >water >home >my faith >parents.. :love: and then computer :giggle:

4. yeah sure... wd probably be reciting all duas n appropriate aayhas from Quran if I felt afraid.. :)

5. er.. it's too personal.,. but is something my mom makes a lot of fun about and still teases me about it.. something stupid n funny I did as a kid.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
BadRobot14 Aoa wr wb
1.) What is the one thing you can't tolerate?
2.) this is a pretty personal qn...but suppose, just suppose, you were told you are going to die tomorrow, what would you spend that day doing? (May Allah protect you brother....Aameen)
ws wr wb,
1. bad teachers I suppose... but I do try to be patient if I ever encounter one.. but it's hard.

2. don't know.. asking for forgiveness for my sins I suppose... and asking ppl to forgive me and making duas n especially frequently reciting the kalimah..
It was narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Exhort your dying ones to say Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah.” Narrated by Muslim, 916.
It was narrated that Mu’aadh ibn Jabal (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “If a person’s last words are Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah, Paradise will be guaranteed for him.” Narrated by Ahmad, 21529; Abu Dawood, 3116; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 687

May Allah cause me to die as a muslim upon correct beliefs.. Aameeen.

Reaction score
ws wr wb,
1. bad teachers I suppose... but I do try to be patient if I ever encounter one.. but it's hard.

2. don't know.. asking for forgiveness for my sins I suppose... and asking ppl to forgive me and making duas n especially frequently reciting the kalimah..
It was narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Exhort your dying ones to say Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah.” Narrated by Muslim, 916.
It was narrated that Mu’aadh ibn Jabal (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “If a person’s last words are Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah, Paradise will be guaranteed for him.” Narrated by Ahmad, 21529; Abu Dawood, 3116; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 687

May Allah cause me to die as a muslim upon correct beliefs.. Aameeen.

thanx for the beautiful reply........i also came across this hadeeth among many others (about asking for forgiveness), while searching for an answer to that question myself:

Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) said: “He whom death overtakes while he is engaged in acquiring knowledge with a view to reviving Islam with the help of it, there will be one degree between him and the Prophets in Paradise.” [Al-Tirmidhi Hadith no. 249. Narrated by Al-Hasan al-Basri]

( PS: haven't researched on its authenticity but seemed quite relevant)

May Allah keep us on the right path till our last breath inshaAllah.....Aameen.

Reaction score
5. er.. it's too personal.,. but is something my mom makes a lot of fun about and still teases me about it.. something stupid n funny I did as a kid.
is that the one about your mom wrapping you up in a towel or something?