• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'Captain Danger'

ur fav sports?
what u think about shahid afridi and if its somthin bad dont bother answering

Reaction score

Congrats to you on reaching 100 posts!

Cricket!

He is our man!!! Cricket won't have "THAT" taste without him... Showed what he is capable of in the County cricket...

Reaction score

CaptainDanger said:
Congrats to you on reaching 100 posts!

Cricket!

He is our man!!! Cricket won't have "THAT" taste without him... Showed what he is capable of in the County cricket...
Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score

According to me, he is the most over-rated and inconsistent player cricket has ever produced... :S
No hard feelings...!

Reaction score

I don't have any problem with that... People consider these things but forget what he has done so far...

Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'abcde'

---> Most embarrassing moment?

---> Worst grade you ever got?

---> What is your biggest fear?

---> What field do you wana choose later?

---> What was your favorite thing about your school?

---> Your most cherished memory?

---> Your hobbies?

---> Favorite subject in school life?

Reaction score

Most embarrassing moment?
--> To live through adolescence without having embarrassing moments is virtually impossible! And I'm not one of those who falsely assume robotic perfection and/or angelic immaculateness when asked such questions so yes, there have been embarrassing moments. If you think I'll share any here then I must say, you dream BIG! :p :p
Worst grade you ever got?
--> I better not say anything before my CIE result is out. :3
What is your biggest fear?
--> Losing those dear to me, being misunderstood.
What field do you want to chose later?
--> Remind me to answer this question as soon as I get to know myself! :p *sigh* Introspection is one of the most difficult things ever...
What was your most favourite thing about your school?
--> Plenty! :D Umm...My friends top the list. Others include the canteen, incessant visits to the Principal's office (not because of any misdeeds, mind you!) etc.
Your most cherished memory?
--> They could be many, none or to come. All of these would be valid and true. :D
Your hobbies?
--> Being with my friends, watching movies, reading, cycling, swimming, advising others :p , thinking, listening to music, and precious (read: rare) moments of absolute nothingness! :D :D
Favourite subject(s) in School life?
--> Mathematics, English and History.

Is this all? =)

Reaction score

Okay lemme ask one... :p
What qualities do you want in your life partner :p LOL Answer specifically :D

Reaction score

I honestly don't think that far.
A mutual understanding is what anyone would like.

Reaction score

Ok I have got some basic questions
-What is your favorate sport ? and Why ?
-Earlier you told that u like Maths, Why ?
-Which is your favorate country ?
-Who was your first friend on XPF ?
-How did you find about XPF ?

Reaction score

Great answers...! Though I am boy with lots of questions but that's only when one gets into conversation with me...

Reaction score

-What is your favorate sport ? and Why ?
1. Badminton. There's really no reason why I like it. I simply do.
2. Cycling. It's liberating
3. Swimming. Pure fun + strenuous exercise :D
Every sport has it's own charm. :)
-Earlier you told that u like Maths, Why ?
Maths engages my mind in a way no subject has ever done. Also, it doesn't involve a great deal of memorisation (except for the formulas).
-Which is your favorate country ?
Pakistan without a second thought. 8)
-Who was your first friend on XPF ?
Hmm.. I guess it was Nibz.
-How did you find about XPF ?
Self-discovery :)

Reaction score

Your favourite fantasy character?
Favourite song?
Favourite Movie?
Favourite Band?
Favourite Actor/Actress
Favourite Quote... :)

Reaction score

Usman17 said:
Favourite song?
Favourite Movie?
Favourite Band?
Favourite Actor/Actress

1. Harry Potter! :D
2. I don't have a single favourite. Generally, I like those by One Republic, the Wanted, Westlife, the Saturdays, Owl City, and (ahem) Lady GaGa..So this also answers your fourth question.
3. Again, picking one favourite would be great injustice to the rest of the brilliant works. From the top of my mind, The Shawshank Redemption, The Prestige, Becoming Jane,Tangled, The Devil Wears Prada, The Hours, Kung Fu Panda and.....and ...the likes of these! :D
5. What do you want me to say? Sharukh Khan? Oh pleasee! My favourites happen to be not-so-popular-ones! They would include Anne Hathaway, Emma Watson, Meryl Streep etc.
6. "Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself." Allen Strike
"Whatever you do, do it excellently or choose something else." -- Me
" Life is too short to despise people who simply can't help what they've done." John Grisham
" I'm not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship." Helen Keller :)

Reaction score

One thing that you love about yourself, and one thing that you hate about yourself?

Reaction score

abcde said:
Usman17 said:
Favourite song?
Favourite Movie?
Favourite Band?
Favourite Actor/Actress

1. Harry Potter! :D
2. I don't have a single favourite. Generally, I like those by One Republic, the Wanted, Westlife, the Saturdays, Owl City, and (ahem) Lady GaGa..So this also answers your fourth question.
3. Again, picking one favourite would be great injustice to the rest of the brilliant works. From the top of my mind, The Shawshank Redemption, The Prestige, Tangled, The Devil Wears Prada, The Hours and.....and ...the likes of these! :D
5. What do you want me to say? Sharukh Khan? Oh pleasee! My favourites happen to be not-so-popular-ones! They would include Anne Hathaway, Emma Watson, Meryl Streep etc.
6. "Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself." Allen Strike
" Life is too short to despise people who simply can't help what they've done." John Grisham
" I'm not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship." Helen Keller :)

Nop wasnt xpecting shahrukh at all :p Emma watson is my fav too :p LOL btw nice answers and nice quotes too though Lady gaga sux :p LOL every1 has his own likes though :) Cheers!!

Reaction score

hamidali391 said:
One thing that you love about yourself, and one thing that you hate about yourself?
I can't really blather about the things I love about myself without sounding ostentatious :p but if it's got to be one thing, it'll be my sanity! A thing I hate about myself? Those would be my banal endless thought cycles.