• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'Ghalya001'

= favourite subject
= ever tried to do something which u cant do till now
= most happiest moment ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reaction score

Silent Hunter said:
= favourite subject
= most happiest moment ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

= > Favourite subject...!!?? Oh loads...(All those that i havent studied o'course) but I luv Fashion And Fabrics...!! :Yahoo!: Kismat ka khail, i never appeared in its paper..!! :cry:
= > Oh loads ov things..!! One wheeling, but bike se gir gayi...cycling, but cudnt manage o'course...writing my own novel but just lost it...creating my own utube channel but no luck so far...getting my POTTERMORE email(only thing that im hopeful bout) and the last but not the least...LIFTING MY BAN FROM THE BAWARCHI KHANA...!! :x :ROFLMAO:
= > When i was told i had the best result this year in town..!! Actually that wasnt sumthin to be happy bout but i got loads of reward money to spend on my hunger for fast food and blah blah *Kanjoos, Am i?* Oh yeah i was happy bout that..!! :D

Reaction score

Ghalya001 said:
^^thankyew Sim..!! :D
All tym favourite...TENNIS...!!! :Yahoo!: and swimming... :cry: But i dunno how to swim..!! :p
Flying as a sport obviusly... :D And playing guitar as another..!! :D Fact is, i ♥ both ov these...!!

You welcome. :)

Hahaha. And why do you hate to swim? :p
FLYING IS NOT A SPORT IT'S LOVE! <3

Reaction score

^^UR LITERALLY CRAZY ABT FLYING...!! I dun hate to swim...i just hate it,...cuz i cant swim...!! *samjha karo yaar...public mein bisti krwa di* :Yahoo!:

Reaction score

Ghalya001 said:
Silent Hunter said:
= favourite subject

= > Favourite subject...!!?? Oh loads...(All those that i havent studied o'course) but I luv Fashion And Fabrics...!! :Yahoo!: Kismat ka khail, i never appeared in its paper..!! :cry:
= > Oh loads ov things..!! One wheeling, but bike se gir gayi...cycling, but cudnt manage o'course...writing my own novel but just lost it...creating my own utube channel but no luck so far...getting my POTTERMORE email(only thing that im hopeful bout) and the last but not the least...LIFTING MY BAN FROM THE BAWARCHI KHANA...!! :x :ROFLMAO:
= > When i was told i had the best result this year in town..!! Actually that wasnt sumthin to be happy bout but i got loads of reward money to spend on my hunger for fast food and blah blah *Kanjoos, Am i?* Oh yeah i was happy bout that..!! :D

wow ............. SO u have many things which u couldnt do............... hope u get successful in most ov em :good: :good:

Reaction score

^^Hehe Thanx,..!! Lets see iss baar pe konsi wish puri hoti hai..!! :D

Reaction score

Ghalya001 said:
^^UR LITERALLY CRAZY ABT FLYING...!! I dun hate to swim...i just hate it,...cuz i cant swim...!! *samjha karo yaar...public mein bisti krwa di* :Yahoo!:

Because flying is not an obsession but a disease.

Reaction score

oh hey galileo.. pottermore opened?
n srsly ur ban on kitchen is wayyy good for u.. well more than fer u itx better fer aunty... thumbs up fer her!

Reaction score

sory i meant ghalya sorry sorry sorry =(

Reaction score

oh hey n we're supposed to ask u questions so temme who do u hate the most?? n BE HONEST GIRL =P

Reaction score

Mubarka said:
oh hey galileo.. pottermore opened?
n srsly ur ban on kitchen is wayyy good for u.. well more than fer u itx better fer aunty... thumbs up fer her!
Mubz i thought u were my friend...not my mama's..!! :lol:
Mubarka said:
sory i meant ghalya sorry sorry sorry =(
Sorry i meant Mubarka :twisted:
Mubarka said:
oh hey n we're supposed to ask u questions so temme who do u hate the most?? n BE HONEST GIRL =P
Hate..!! :crazy: Hmm sochna paray ga...!! Most ov all, when i want the pizza but its 12 in the night and i can't go downstairs to operate PTCL...!! :evil: :D

Reaction score

here are few questions from my side
=> If u would be given the freedom to travel around the world, where would u go first and why ?
=> Why do u like Harry potter so much :p (I know this is a bit weird but just curious to find out)
=> Would u prefer to cook rather eat or would u prefer to eat rather cook ?

Reaction score

SalmanPakRocks said:
here are few questions from my side
=> If u would be given the freedom to travel around the world, where would u go first and why ?
=> Why do u like Harry potter so much :p (I know this is a bit weird but just curious to find out)
=> Would u prefer to cook rather eat or would u prefer to eat rather cook ?

=>Around the world..!! Hmm Disney, Orlando...Harry Potter Theme Park visit krnay k leay..!! =D :D But jokes apart, visiting Baitullah and Masjid-e-Nabwi r my evrlonging wish..!!
=> Well i lyk it cuz its wayy better than YOUR twilight..!! :roll: Pta mahi waisay, i dunno myself why i ♥ it...but im crazy bout it, that i know for sure...!! Aik promise krti hun, Jab mujhe pata chalay ga tumhe bhi bata dungi...!! :D
=>Prefer to eat rather cook...!! :lol: Kiunk what i wanna eat now is baked chicken wings with that mysterious honey sauce *YUMMY* aur woh sirf tumhe hi banani aati hai...!! :D

R

rockincrew

Ghalya001
ur most embarrassing moment u can remember........

Reaction score

I just posted one but i'm gonna post another...Only for a change..!!
Last year i decorated the room for my sister's bday wastin my whole night...in the morning i discovered its still 28th and not 29th...!! :p :D :ROFLMAO: