• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'Ghalya001'

^ :ROFLMAO: Never been outta city man..!! Overseas kahan se jaoon gi..!! :p But i'd really love to go..!! Any free tickets..?? :lol: Sorry Im a bit Kanjoos with moneyy..!! :)

Reaction score

Oh! You Pakistani! Now i get why you Kanjoos. Every pakistani loves mufta, including me. Its our quality! BE PROUD OF IT! :)

Reaction score

:ROFLMAO: Mufta was exactly what i meant..!! :) I was right to call you a Genius then..!!
And yeah, really PROUD..!! :D

Reaction score

mind u ghalya.... im not letting this *mufta* ruin ma treat.... I'D TAKE IT!!! =D

Reaction score

yeah n tell me the reason ghalya WHY do u lyk Bhindian??? get it.. ladyfingers???? *evil smileee* actually there's a slight confusion i have lol

Reaction score

Mubarka said:
mind u ghalya.... im not letting this *mufta* ruin ma treat.... I'D TAKE IT!!! =D
LOL !! Mubzy tumhari treat due hai..!! :D
Mubarka said:
yeah n tell me the reason ghalya WHY do u lyk Bhindian??? get it.. ladyfingers???? *evil smileee* actually there's a slight confusion i have lol
GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT : I HATE BHINDIAN...!! :evil: :evil: I can't evn imagine tumhe itni PURAANA joke yaad hai..! :p :shock: :crazy:
basimnazir said:
Would you choose A380 over Boeing 777? If so, why?
WELL...!! :crazy: :%) A380 is big and well it has a less noise-making engine..!! But Boeing 777 is what i'd prefer only for the reason cuz i hate CROWDS !! Still A380 has better use of Technology..!! Oh i can't choose..!! :no: :fool: :unknown:

Reaction score

In Soviet Russia, you don't choose the plane, the plane chooses you. :cool:

Reaction score

Ghalya001 said:
itni PURAANA joke yaad hai..!
GHALYAAAAA... puranaa???? my goodness.... the thngx got to start on 5th be prepared!!!!

Reaction score

HA HA :evil: no one can save u ma dear.... evry person here stays here... none can save yeh.. hahaha...

Reaction score

Mubarka ki bacchi..!! Agli MOTW tumhe bana k tumharay saaray bhanday PUBLIC mein phoorti hun..!! :D

Reaction score

plus... even if i do become the motw... no one's askng me anythng :Yahoo!: cuz i didnt make much frndx here.

Reaction score

Hmm Guyz..!! Anymore Questionz ? The Week's ending..! And i sooooo wanna giv this Mubarka a tough tym..!! :evil:

Reaction score

aquariangurl said:
Bichaari Mabaraka =/
Ah!!! pleaseee cut out that *a* after r :cry: ive been campaigning fer 3 yrss now to make ppl correct ma spellings name. =)