• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'Ghalya001'

Silent Hunter said:
ever fought with anyone? :p :p
Physically...NOOOOO...!! :fool: Pagal hun kya...Meri apni haddi pasli aik ho jaye..!! :D
Verbally...Haan..!! :roll: But mujh se zyada lara nai jaata...Thora sa fight krti hun, then i start cryin cuz mujhe fightin se chiirr hai..!! It irritates me..!! :x (OHH im such a cry baby!! ) :oops:
But kabhi kabhi dil krta hai k PHAAR K RAKH DUN DOSRAY BANDE KI...but the fact is I DUNNO HOW..!! :lol:

Reaction score

Haha great replies. :)

Who's your favorite XPF member?

Reaction score

arlery said:
Haha great replies. :)

Who's your favorite XPF member?
Oh loadz...!! SalmanPakRocks
abcde
hamidali391
arlery
Nibz
rviboy
Mubarka
CaptainDanger
destined007
basimnazir
aquariangurl
Math_angel
princesszahra
ks136

HA !! So this is a loooong list...Might have been even longer but my hand's complaining..!! It wants to sleep !! :D

R

rockincrew

^^ at last someone agree with me bout the annoying smilies

Reaction score

:shock: You let it out in public? :lol:
& I heart you! *hugs*

Reaction score

aquariangurl said:
:shock: You let it out in public? :lol:
& I heart you! *hugs*
BIYA !! ♥ :ROFLMAO: Aur bhi buhat logon k PUBLICIZE kiye hain...!! Ab sab ne mera nick publicize kar dena hai..!! =)) :lol:

Reaction score

^Oi, Respect -.-
What? It's a cute nick, my friends call me that :oops:
Atleast its better than Baso* :lol:

@topic, What's the best Childhood Memory you got?

Reaction score

aquariangurl said:
^Oi, Respect -.-
What? It's a cute nick, my friends call me that :oops:
Atleast its better than Baso* :lol:

@topic, What's the best Childhood Memory you got?
Best childhood memory..!! Hmm well i can't remember anything but that my grandpa used to walk me to the Bakers and Confectioners everyday and buy me a Mars Bar for sure..!! =)) My cuzn, lot bigger than me, used to put me in her empty school bag and run across the yard ( Can still feel the wind cutting against me :) ). I remember playing cricket with my cuznz when i cudnt evn properly crawl..!! Best dayzz ov my life..!! =))
And either way, i had CRAZY fun when i was small..!! Really CRAZY..!! :crazy: :%)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Ghalya001 said:
Nibz ( Forgave me heartily for a really bad thing once and never mentioned :wink: )

Thanks =)

Reaction score

Ghalya001 said:
SalmanPakRocks said:
here are few questions from my side
=> If u would be given the freedom to travel around the world, where would u go first and why ?
=> Why do u like Harry potter so much :p (I know this is a bit weird but just curious to find out)
=> Would u prefer to cook rather eat or would u prefer to eat rather cook ?

=>Around the world..!! Hmm Disney, Orlando...Harry Potter Theme Park visit krnay k leay..!! =D :D But jokes apart, visiting Baitullah and Masjid-e-Nabwi r my evrlonging wish..!!
=> Well i lyk it cuz its wayy better than YOUR twilight..!! :roll: Pta mahi waisay, i dunno myself why i ♥ it...but im crazy bout it, that i know for sure...!! Aik promise krti hun, Jab mujhe pata chalay ga tumhe bhi bata dungi...!! :D
=>Prefer to eat rather cook...!! :lol: Kiunk what i wanna eat now is baked chicken wings with that mysterious honey sauce *YUMMY* aur woh sirf tumhe hi banani aati hai...!! :D
Please don't say a word to my Twilight !! :evil: :evil:
anyway one more question
=> What kind of weather do u like ?

Reaction score

@Salman..!! TWILIGHT is pathetic..!! :bad:
And i love BAARISH...!! With a light cool breeze blowing..!! :roll: Now please don't say its a filmy scene..!! =)) :D