• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'anahita16'

hm...you said u lose ur temper very fast.
In the peak moment of ur anger, remember this- if u have been given the power to create sumfng, u have also been given its counterpart. It's just a matter of time when u'l realise its counerpart. When u feel anger closing in on u, try to think of the compassionate being in u. Most of the time anger comes wen we feel we r not being treated as we think we ought to be. Just think of the times u were proven wrong, or think of how u wud benefit in terms of character if u keep ur cool. To keep ur head out of the mud is wat helps u to get to the brink. I say "This is becoming frustrating. But if it's not according to my plan, it's sumfng the Universe meant for me. Let's see what comes out of it. N who am I to believe it's not meant to be this way?" This puts me back in perspective. We were all given life, we shud respect it in all its diversity.

Lol wen i submitted the msg, I did fnk that it was an advice u were asking for and not suggestion. My mistake, i ignored the thought. sorry! Hope wat i wrote above helped!

Reaction score

:)
how much hours do u dedicate daily in studies?
are u punctual?
ur dreams, goals aims in life....

Reaction score

Heii..More questions...
1. What will you do after you finished your A level??
2. What do you do when you get stressed out in studying??
3. Do you like Business Studies?
4. Do you also take math a level?( I forgot if I have asked this before..hehe)

Reaction score

i have a pretty hectic lifestyle, given that i'm the only one going to school in the family. I don't have a structured timetable rite now...so the minimum is 2 hours and the maximum is 14 hours per day.but the times wen i dont have a book infront of me, u casn be sure my mind's occupied wid one inside even if it's not in the physical world!
punctual at school? no that's not me. but i Hate w8ing :)
dreams(i may/may not achieve them)- to climb the social strata, to be powerful, successful, travel.
goal(i Must accomplish these no matter what)-
1. find a stable decent job
2. Be recognised.
3. Get married into a good family, with blessings of parents.
4. Pay a maid for my parents when I wont live with them anymore and help them with their pension scheme.
5. Work with a social organisation-may be humanitarian- on a reasonably regular basis.
6. Buy my own BMW. I'll beat my brother to it I'm sure.

My mindset may seem materialistic but I believe religion and spirituality are a way of life. They are an integral part of me. With them I know I won't really exist. So i didn't feel the need to include it because it's something i've already achieved and I live by my own set of principles. For me, the basic aim of spirituality is not to live life in elusion but to fully enjoy this God-given life. Religion was meant to integrate people and not to segregate them and provides one link between man and God. So now that i know i do fairly well in terms of morality and alike, i focus on the wordly side.

Reaction score

yuliana95 said:
Heii..More questions...
1. What will you do after you finished your A level??
2. What do you do when you get stressed out in studying??
3. Do you like Business Studies?
4. Do you also take math a level?( I forgot if I have asked this before..hehe)

1. Between A level and university, these are the things I intend to do;
i) Enjoy!! :Yahoo!:
ii) get some much needed sleep and get rid of under-eye circles.
iii) Go for an internship.
iv) Get my driving license.
iv) Learn cooking.
v) Help in the family business.

2. Call a frn who is equally stressed out and pour all the frustrations over the phone. Or i just hang out-alone/wid a frn/wid the whole group. Anyfng to take my mind off studies.

3. No! I'm all for science. i've done Actual business wid people before, n believe it or not, i found Nothing that's actually helpful in real life from the business studies' classes :pardon:

4. Yeah!!! I love maths.

Reaction score

Hahaha...so...no more questions?!! :D
hello hello anyone? over!

Reaction score

i think your week is over as well ! select a new 1 and very good answers and thoughts :)

Reaction score

oh yeah i didnt notice that! give me a few hours, i'l be back wid the new MOTW!

Reaction score

So...thank you all! it's been a pleasure being MOTW with you guys. I got some unexpected questions, unexpected responses :)

All in all, it was a nice experience. :p

So, in order for this thread to contiinue, I've asked someone to be the next MOTW, just waiting for the reply.

Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'yuliana95'

Ok Topic name changed! Next MOTW be ready for lot of questions! :twisted:

Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'vuliana95'

Hi Yuliana!

favourite dishes?

things you love about your school/ college?

what is most important for you in life?

what is your dream profession?

what kind of music do you prefer? fav bands/singers...

views about xpf? what improvements would you like here?

people who inspire you?

what is an ideal life for you?

Are You enjoying Your Alevels? :D

Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'vuliana95'

rviboy said:
Hi Yuliana!

favourite dishes?

things you love about your school/ college?

what is most important for you in life?

what is your dream profession?

what kind of music do you prefer? fav bands/singers...

views about xpf? what improvements would you like here?

people who inspire you?

what is an ideal life for you?

Are You enjoying Your Alevels? :D

Hi rviboy!!! The first one to asked..:D

I like all western foods(spagetti, pizza, risotto, etc..) and prata.. :D

All the teachers are kind except Math! Hate the teacher, good facilities.. almost private class coz the students are only 3.. :lol:

My family and friends are the most important in my life. They always help me when I needed them and they always give support to me :)

Astronout, Musician, Chemists, Businesswoman.. I’m crazy...:p :crazy:

I like pop, classic, rock, contemporer.. well, my fav bands/singers is Avril Lavigne, Linkin Park, Justin Timberlake, Westlife, Maroon 5 :D

I like xpf! The members are friendly..:p I hope that there will be one section only for notes, so it is easy for us to search and every resources are just compiled there. :)

Albert Einstein, Obama, and Beethoven.. hahahahaha... :lol:

Hmmm... I can eat, drink, earn money, make my parents happy, be a good family and to hope I can achieve one of my dream..:D with friends..LOL..I kinda not get this question :D

Of Course!! Except for Mechanics and Statistics which are included in Maths! Hate those two :evil:

Reaction score

nice n cool answers but what the heck u r inspired from Obama ! :/ think again girl ..
pizza n prata rock 4 sure agree.
and these two sections r mostly easy 4 alevel students. its the P1 nd P3 which irritate i think. Good luck

Reaction score

rviboy said:
nice n cool answers but what the heck u r inspired from Obama ! :/ think again girl ..
pizza n prata rock 4 sure agree.
and these two sections r mostly easy 4 alevel students. its the P1 nd P3 which irritate i think. Good luck

LOL, I'm inspired from him, cz he was raised in Indonesia(my country) :D no offense okei?? :p
Yes,, I think the opposite, I like calculus.. hahahaha.. I dislikes the two parts..

Reaction score

Hello!
1. What do you wish you could change in yourself?
2. Given the opportunity, which NGO would you choose to be involved in?
3. Favourite movie?
4. What's your fashion sense?
5. Which branch of science do you like best and why?
6. Do you think there is any special reason for the recent floodings worldwide?

Haha questions from several areas... Happy answering!

Reaction score

-favourite colour?
-happiest moment of life
-any thing strange you ever did?
-hobbies?
-do you sleep alot?
-your views about true friends?