• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'anahita16'

That is cool :)
So what do you like most in us - Muslims? :) [Sorry for these lame questions. Just curious]

Reaction score

the unwavering polite nature :) its not lame its unusual ur question :D I love how courteous the guys r wid z girls! :D n I like ur briani!!! Mum n i try to cook but the taste doesn't quite comes the way it does wen my Muslim aunty cooks it!

Reaction score

^^dragging the same question again n again :x :x :crazy:

your fav sport?

favourite dishes?

things you love about your school/ college?

what is most important for you in life?

what is your dream profession?

what kind of music do you prefer? fav bands/singers

views about the xpf? what improvements would you like here?

r u interested in politics?

people who inspire you?

what is an ideal life for you?

enjoy giving answers now i have bombarded you with questions haha

Reaction score

hehe lol!! :D
fav sport is badminton. love it, even if i'm losing doesn't matter. I know next time it will be me winning.
fav dishes- noodles, sze chuen, pizza, idli wid sambar, briani n 'kachoo puri'! the last one consists of 7 different vegetarian curries served wid rice and puri on weddings.

first thing i like abt my college-it is an elite school :) second, it has a dynamic environment wid excellent staff. teachers encouraging healthy competition n teaching u how to love studying n also how to live life nowadays. a wonderful Rector who does not pressurize students any more than is necessary-who has won Best Rector Awards so many times n ofcourse the people who made this experience worthwhile-my classmates n frns :)

most important is family, self-respect, respect for others.

dream profession- infact i want to try several careers-doctor, engineer, musician, researcher, journalist, writer and events manager. no idea how to pull of this off in one lifetime only...

music depends on my mood. i can listen to the blues and romantic songs like Munbe Vaa one minute and switch to Amy Winehouse the next. But mostly i listen to relaxing stuff, evanescence and linkin park.

xpf is great! cant see any improvement...lol.
yes i am interested in politics. not involved in any political party but just commenting on general.
Inspiring people there r many. to begin with, my mum, a lady who balances work, personal life and social life with grace :) , then Randy Pausch n common people who struggle hard.

Reaction score

ah i missed one question-ideal life.
Well the ideal life for me wud be one where i am young forever, no news of war terrorism floods famine etc, enuf wealth for one generation. In short, simple living but high thinking. To live in a world where people are not scared to express the compassion they r capable of.

Ha! that's it for ur questions, answered them all :D :D

Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'rviboy'

anahita16 said:
uh-oh...wat a start. I'm not Muslim lolzz...
I haven't met my Muslim frns yet, so wen they give me my share of sweets then i'll tell u how my Eid was!
Oops sorry ! :sorry: I just - thought u know - maybe you were cuz majority here is ! :) :) :sorry:

Reaction score

Absolutely no need to be sorry dear, it often happens with me in real life too! A frn at my new school also had thought so too just because i wear kohl in eyes lol :)

Reaction score

^ lol
So on a happier node, what were your favourite cartoons ? Did you play with Barbie - Do you STILL ?? :pardon: What is your dream home like?? One thing you'd wanna change in ppl around you ??

Reaction score

here are my questions:
-your wishes?
-whom do you want to meet?
-your hobbies?
-fav.place?
-whom do you want to be friends on xpf?
-your reaction when you are irritated or angry?
-your views about today's youth?
- any thing you want to change about yourself?
-what you hate about other people?e.g. behavior
-ever wanted to born with opposite sex?

Reaction score

@ Ghalya001

Cartoons!! i love them! Tom and Jerry, Martin Matin, Marsupilami, Tintin, Cedric, Titeuf, Bloom, Full Metal Alchemist, Galactict football, the Simpsons, Tortue Ninja, Yu Gi Oh, Razmoket n there r many more :)

Barbie is not my stuff. I used to play wid helicopter toys and teddy bears as a kid :)

My dream home? A mansion! With white marble and crystal chandeliers.

yeah i wud like to change my neighbours' high affinity for loud music. Come on it's 10pm my ears are getting fed up now.

:) :) :) i've a feeling u still like ur Barbie dolls? lol i still sleep wid my gorilla teddy!

Reaction score

^gorilla teddy :D tom n jerry rules 4 sure (respect for tom n jerry the 1 n only) good going i m enjoying ur cool answers 8)

Reaction score

^ I didn't play with Barbies ! :) I Just adored them but i hated them because they would never come alive ! :p I played with teddies too, but basically there was a monkey - big, dark brown one that sang when you patted its head ! :)

Reaction score

If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?

You have the choice to live with a gorilla who knows sign language or a dog who sings lullabies, which do you choose?

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first and why?

Rank the colors of the rainbow from best to worst and state why?

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why?

Reaction score

my questions about xpf:
-what do you like about xpf?
-what changes would you introduce if given a chance?
-who do you like on xpf?
-which members you don't like?
-whom questions you liked so far?
-whom questions you disliked?(except mine :crazy: )
-whom do you want to be friends with?
-who on xpf inspires you?
-whose avatar you like most?
-whose signature you like the most?
-how much annoyed are you with my questions? :p :p

Reaction score

-Your favourite personality?
-Views about true friends?
-Do you like to be alone or with friends all the time?
-Favorite subject and why?
-Future career?
-Do you like traveling? Where? :) :) :)

Reaction score

OMG so many questions...hang on, i'l take it one by one 8)

Reaction score

memyself15"]here are my questions:
-your wishes?
to be successful, have a happy life wid an excellent paycheck n a life partner who will understand me.

-whom do you want to meet?
Lol my soulmate, sounds not so practical but it's a truth.

-your hobbies?
Playing music, reading about philosophy n random stuff, painting, cartoons-watching&drawing.

-fav.place?
the beach

-whom do you want to be friends on xpf?
hm...i guess everyone!

-your reaction when you are irritated or angry?
irritated-mutter a ton of nonsense. angry-give a punch or fume silently.

-your views about today's youth?
They r good n have lots of potential. if u disagree then look around a bit, u'l find a lot in XPF itself. It's just dat we dont make a lot of noise in the media like the minority who r rebels.

- any thing you want to change about yourself?
my impatience. almost always got wat i wanted.

-what you hate about other people?e.g. behavior
Backstabbing

-ever wanted to born with opposite sex?[/quote]
yeah...first time wen an elder brother took all guys on a camping trip, and second time was...lol during my first trip to the beauty parlour :roll:

Reaction score

Mubarka"]If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?- a hot dish of 'dalpita'(a local dish based on flour) cooked by mum.

You have the choice to live with a gorilla who knows sign language or a dog who sings lullabies, which do you choose? - as much as i love dogs, i wud pick the gorilla! cuz i'm not an avid fan of lullabies except wen am really scared at night.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first and why?-to the top of the Himalayas just to experience the sunset&rise.

Rank the colors of the rainbow from best to worst and state why?-they r all beautiful...red-love. orange-happiness yellow-active green-feel connected to nature blue-peace indigo-spiritual violet-the unknown

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why?[/quote]
wednesday 13-just listen to it u'l know. pfff SO many swear words? :shock: good Lord...help these people :)

Reaction score

="memyself15"]my questions about xpf:
-what do you like about xpf?-ability to remain anonymous+its purely educational compared to TSR.
-what changes would you introduce if given a chance?-hm...none in view.
-who do you like on xpf?-already answered ma'am :ROFLMAO:
-which members you don't like?-not met any so far.
-whom questions you liked so far?-lets just say...all? :D
-whom questions you disliked?(except mine :crazy: )- the above statement is true.
-whom do you want to be friends with?-all(already answered!)
-who on xpf inspires you?- many... the Mods, then... just to name one rviboy
-whose avatar you like most?- hm...seriously? lol found none that i like particularly sorry :oops:
-whose signature you like the most?- Mubarka!!! :) "I am not anti-social... i just don't like you -_-" wat a punch line...too kool
-how much annoyed are you with my questions? :p :p hm... negative infinity? :) :) not annoyed at all :D

Reaction score

1. What musical instruments do you play??
2. What subjects of A level do you take?
3. What is your favourite subjects?
4. When will you be taking your A levels??
5. What do you think about my questions??hihi..:D