• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'rviboy'

Hello MOTW! What does rviboy mean/stand for?

Reaction score

Hi abcd etc...! it stands for nothing :D, well there is NO complex, interesting , exciting, amazing, strange, special , weird and outrageous story about it but i just made a Hotmail account when i was 12 or so. made randomly this username. so this is my online nickname you can say, used it here as well :| my real name is Rvel Zahid.

Reaction score

hm...
1. wat were u doing before u switched on the pc/laptop/mobile? In 20 years' time, do u picture urself doing the same thing in the same way?
2. Wat intrigues u deeply?
3. Wat do u think of this smiley :crazy: ? (i've named it Poppy, cuz its eyes keep popping out! )

Reaction score

memyself15 said:
nice name!!
what is the meaning of 'Rvel' ?
Thanks U urself. Hmmmm long story, so here it is the history and importance of this name which is mentioned in ancient history books published around 500BC, u can google it as well :lol:.

''Rvel'' is an Arabic name which means the flower of jasmine. uff :Rose: . means i blossom and spread a pleasant scent wherever i go :no: so people who say that i stink need to think again =@ :evil:

Reaction score

anahita16 said:
hm...
1. wat were u doing before u switched on the pc/laptop/mobile? In 20 years' time, do u picture urself doing the same thing in the same way?
2. Wat intrigues u deeply?
3. Wat do u think of this smiley :crazy: ? (i've named it Poppy, cuz its eyes keep popping out! )
had a haircut a while ago before oning my pc, will be having in the same way yeah :Search: ...

human nature and their varying attitudes, the advancements in science and technology fascinates me, study of different faiths, history of sports (cricket in particular) , marshal arts and much more intrigues me!

haha this smiley :crazy: hmm i think of u caz u may resemble to it. :) i would name it daddo smiley (frog face)

Reaction score

sum more questions:

-what so u see in sports? that u want to take sport reporting as a profession?

-do you prefer a person's looks or his mind?

-money or fame?,, gotta choose one!

-what so you think of the eastern society?

-what is your favourite colour?

Reaction score

AreebaKausar said:
sum more questions:

-what so u see in sports? that u want to take sport reporting as a profession?

-do you prefer a person's looks or his mind?

-money or fame?,, gotta choose one!

-what so you think of the eastern society?

-what is your favourite colour?
i see my interest and i have passion in it . so i think one should go for a career in which he enjoys . the job becomes easy and one never loses interest. sports world has glamour, money, interesting history and so many other positives as well....

mind is dominant over the body. what makes difference is one' thoughts, vision, wisdom, knowledge,aims, character and overall personality. looks very less important from my point of view.

money for sure. as it is required for survival and for a pleasant life. what is the need of fame when u don't have any money to feed your family. :)

i didn't got ur last question. :( i mean in which terms u r asking. u must specify that. of course in the terms of science nd tech we are far behind then western world. more uneducated, unskilled people exist at this part of the world. now its a vast subject...u need to be confined to some topics regarding eastern society........

my fav colour is violet!

Reaction score

hi police of xpf! having stopwatch in their hands, time is not up :p i was selected on 1st November so i have the today's day nd i will decide by the end of the day who to choose. it has to be someone who is active at this thread and is willing to become MOTW !

Reaction score

^Tm toh ronay hi lag gai ho..nai mene nai samjhni i dnt want this Eidi. meat chaiye ya cash only hehe.

anyway i enjoyed being member of the week. some very cool n interesting questions thrown on me. thanks every1 for the questions!

ok next MOTW who is available nd wud be able to manage some time here is ''anahita16''

Reaction score

^ :D
WELCOME DUDETTE ! :Yahoo!:
How was your Eid ? What was your Eid Attire ? What did you do? :twisted:

Reaction score

uh-oh...wat a start. I'm not Muslim lolzz...
I haven't met my Muslim frns yet, so wen they give me my share of sweets then i'll tell u how my Eid was!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'anahita16'

Hey MOTW :D So what are you? A Christian?