• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
Re: Member of the Week --- 'anahita16'

Silent Hunter"]-Your favourite personality?- Hermione in Harry Potter.
-Views about true friends?- they exist. but u cant expect them to give up their own hopes n ambitions for u n besides, dat wud be selfish. I have true friends, even if at times there r a few bitter bickerings :pardon: and at times we r competing against each other :x rather aggressively. but in the end, true frns stick to each other in hard times(my frns once left me alone at a place cuz they were getting late but eventually came back looking for me :) n i believe I am a true frn :)
-Do you like to be alone or with friends all the time?-wid frns but some time alone otherwise i wud b an exact replica of them ! :Yahoo!:
-Favorite subject and why?- maths! the eternal truth. The laws of gravity may change but 1+1 will always be equal to 2. Pretty simplistic but behind every great hypothesis lies an astounding simplicity. Maths is the flawless beauty... i often wonder did humans create maths or was it always there in the universe n mankind just discovered it?
-Future career?- uh...in medicine maybe. I don't know all the options out there so am not gonna settle for one as yet. Better wait for the right time :wink: till then i'l just do my best in exams.
-Do you like traveling? Where? - YEAH!!!! A lot! sometim i'l go on a world tour for a year. Travelling opens the mind and helps u gain a more profound understanding of the world, and life in itself. Till now i've been out of the country 4 times, definitely i'll go again. Somewhere in meeting new people, new culture, new places, u discover more of urself. Like, I never knew I cud be on my own till mum fell sick n i had to arrange for some non-spicy food for her at 11pm in India. I still remember the stares of people as they saw a girl on the road wid no man by her side so late at night. But i had other concerns-mum. Even better was the time wen we climbed a mountain 5200 feet above sea-level just to see the sunset and we missed it by 10minutes because i fell unconscious. turns out, I am a tropic girl and had lacked oxygen up there. luckily there was a hospital nearby. By the time i recovered, well it was too late.But given the chance, wud i do it all over again? yeah, it was worth it. :)

Reaction score

yuliana95 said:
1. What musical instruments do you play??
2. What subjects of A level do you take?
3. What is your favourite subjects?
4. When will you be taking your A levels??
5. What do you think about my questions??hihi..:D

1.Violin, flute. then unprofessionally-piano, manjira, harmonica.
2. MATHS CHEMISTRY PHYSICS biology and general paper ( CAPITAL mins AS&A2)
3. Maths
4. Infact i'm in the middle of exams :)
5. hm...they r... numbered. easy to answer :) :)

Reaction score

nice answers.few more:

-Favourite color?
-do u like sleeping?
-where do you get bored?
-ever driven a car?
-most strangest thing you ever did?
-most memorable moment of life till now? :p :) ;)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

assalamoalaikum! :)

hmm...well did anything special on this eid?? :)
eid mubarak to u and others ;)

Reaction score

XPFMember said:
assalamoalaikum! :)

hmm...well did anything special on this eid?? :)
eid mubarak to u and others ;)
XPFMember anahita16 is not a Muslim so no eid! :p

Reaction score

Anahita16 Thank you for answering.. Some more questions..:)
1. What kinds of music do you like??
2. Do you join music exams too??
3. How do you find A levels?? is it diffucult??
hmmmm...gotta think some more..;)

Reaction score

Silent Hunter-
nice answers-thanks :) :)
Favourite color?- blue
-do u like sleeping?- yes a lot. esp in mornings.
-where do you get bored? - anywhere hot(temperature >29 degree celcius). lol if u talk to me in such a climate, i wont be bothered to even listen. i'l just be wondering how to cool down.
-ever driven a car?- never. forget license, i don't even have a learner as yet. will apply as soon exams are over.
-most strangest thing you ever did?- :unknown: there r so many examples to choose from, esp from my childhood. as a toddler, i used to catch flies and keep them in a jar(so gross wen i fnk of it now) or the time wen i just put my finger in front of a rat.it bit me ofcourse!
-most memorable moment of life till now? :p :) x- owwww... :) wen i ranked among the 8 best public speakers of my country :) :) that moment was so...divine. I still remember the dizziness just before deliberating, the feeling of being on stage, watched by and listened to a hall full of distinguished members, then panel of jury's decision n the round of applause, cheers from frns, pride of teachers n parents. for the first time, the most timid girl in my group of frns had accepted to party wid the group dat day! though i did not top in the country, i definitely topped in the regional contests and that is a title which is dear to me.

Reaction score

@ XPFMember and SalmanPakRocks
well...i'm not a muslim and my muslim frns forgot to bring sweets today because we were all stressed for the chemistry paper!!

Reaction score

yuliana95 said:
Anahita16 Thank you for answering.. Some more questions..:)
1. What kinds of music do you like??
2. Do you join music exams too??
3. How do you find A levels?? is it diffucult??
hmmmm...gotta think some more..;)

Ur welcome!
1. classical and popular.
2. Yes. I always top the practicals but hardly pass the theory part lol.
3. chemistry and physics are tough :( . The rest ok :) :p

Reaction score

i m enjoying this MOTW show on XPF channel :D

GOoD Going and some more questions:-

have you ever mistakenly bumped onto the door or a wall ?:D

anybody made u april fool or the worst prank on you.. which u remember...?

have u ever fell down from stairs? :D

are you scared from lizards, cockroaches and spiders?

any funny childhood incident?

any dreadful accident while travelling in a car,bike, rickshaw, bus etc.

if you are alone on the road and some wild dogs occupy you, ready to attack, what will you do then? dance, sing a song or run?

how often do you fell down from bed while sleeping?

what do u do when u feel hungry ? eat or keep starring at the food ? :D

last time u had any fierce fight at school be it verbal or physical, or u avoid fights n stay cool always ?

Reaction score

anahita16 said:
Silent Hunter-
nice answers-thanks :) :)
Favourite color?- blue
-do u like sleeping?- yes a lot. esp in mornings.
-where do you get bored? - anywhere hot(temperature >29 degree celcius). lol if u talk to me in such a climate, i wont be bothered to even listen. i'l just be wondering how to cool down.
-ever driven a car?- never. forget license, i don't even have a learner as yet. will apply as soon exams are over.
-most strangest thing you ever did?- :unknown: there r so many examples to choose from, esp from my childhood. as a toddler, i used to catch flies and keep them in a jar(so gross wen i fnk of it now) or the time wen i just put my finger in front of a rat.it bit me ofcourse!
-most memorable moment of life till now? :p :) x- owwww... :) wen i ranked among the 8 best public speakers of my country :) :) that moment was so...divine. I still remember the dizziness just before deliberating, the feeling of being on stage, watched by and listened to a hall full of distinguished members, then panel of jury's decision n the round of applause, cheers from frns, pride of teachers n parents. for the first time, the most timid girl in my group of frns had accepted to party wid the group dat day! though i did not top in the country, i definitely topped in the regional contests and that is a title which is dear to me.

best 8 speakers of the country? WOW congratx for that...and by the way you living in India?

Reaction score

@rviboy

GOoD Going - thank you! :wink:
have you ever mistakenly bumped onto the door or a wall ?:D - yeah...it was a sliding glass door of a mall...was kinda awkward wid z security guy staring at u the whole time.

anybody made u april fool or the worst prank on you.. which u remember...?- last year. i had to catch a bus and on reaching the bus-stop I saw my two frns in queue waiting to board the bus. they very gentlemanly gave me their places in the queue. Just b4 getting in, I glanced over my shoulder and those two were laughing their head off! Turns out that bus wasn't the one we had to board!

have u ever fell down from stairs? yeah! i was rushing about (late for school as usual) and tripped on the third step to all the way down.

are you scared from lizards, cockroaches and spiders? - no.

any funny childhood incident?- I was crying and angry and throwing tantrums because mum had said we wudnt go to the waterfront. Infact we were already there I had not realised it.

any dreadful accident while travelling in a car,bike, rickshaw, bus etc.- none.

if you are alone on the road and some wild dogs occupy you, ready to attack, what will you do then? dance, sing a song or run?- SCREAM!!! :O: one dog once did run away wen i screamed my lungs out. :ROFLMAO:

how often do you fell down from bed while sleeping?- never.

what do u do when u feel hungry ? eat or keep starring at the food ? - eat. if food isn't good, cook something else.

last time u had any fierce fight at school be it verbal or physical, or u avoid fights n stay cool always ?- stay cool! come'on, nothing's worth the energy i will have to spend in being angry :no:

Reaction score

Cool!!:D
Some more okeii??
1. Who is your favorite composer??
2. Really?? Do you join the Royal Music examinations?? I didn't like theory either..hehe..
3. When is your last paper for A level??
4. What major will you take in university??

Reaction score

yuliana95 said:
Cool!!:D
Some more okeii??
1. Who is your favorite composer??
2. Really?? Do you join the Royal Music examinations?? I didn't like theory either..hehe..
3. When is your last paper for A level??
4. What major will you take in university??

1. AR Rahman
2. No never heard of that...i come from another accademy. I'm fnkin of changing it, wana try other styles of learning n playing.
3. 24 November is the day.
5. no idea...but definitely not chemistry!

Reaction score

-do you take tension or remain calm ?
-ever wanted to do something strange?
-do you daydream ?
-sweet or spicy food? wich one ?
-what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see white colour?

Reaction score

Silent Hunter said:
-do you take tension or remain calm ?
-ever wanted to do something strange?
-do you daydream ?
-sweet or spicy food? wich one ?
-what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see white colour?

1. depends on the situation...if i know people's feelings are involved, then i'l be tensed but usually i try to Appear calm.
2. yeah... well it also depends on ur definition of strange. i wanted to freeze people wid my mind after watching Piper in Charmed.
3. To the dismay of my teachers, YEAH.
4. sweet. spicy food makes my eyes teary...
5. picture of a purely white, beautiful swan in a dark blue lake with gentle waves lapping. infact dat's the pic mum had shown me wen as a small kid i had asked her wat colour is white.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

hmm...any advice for me :D you must have seen the 1 week challenge on XPF...so yeah we plan to change...wanna give any advice ;)

Reaction score

XPFMember said:
hmm...any advice for me :D you must have seen the 1 week challenge on XPF...so yeah we plan to change...wanna give any advice ;)

OMG any advice?! from my part? thanx :) usually i keep my ideas to myself unless asked. so...was just thinking...it wud be great if sumwhere on XPF, a bit like MOTW, we could have Article Of The Week. It should be something educational. N everyone shud get to participate in it. I leave it to u guys to decide how to select which users shud post it! The article shud not be a copy&paste one, but entirely user-written. Then one could vote which article was the best every two or three months...That could help someone wid their writing skills! The selected article cud be displayed(maybe in a corner?) on the main menu, as a testimony of the genius material of XPF Members!
Well dats it. I'm just saying. Like I said, my ideas... :D do u think it's worthwhile?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

:S
i was talking about an advice for me...aprt from XPF :D

that challenge..if it got me confused..i was talking abt the new thread made...in the off topic :D

btw ur idea is interesting...but...atleast i'm nt that gud that i cud take part :D