• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Member of the Week --- 'GetSomeLIFE'

Reaction score
aoa wr wb :)
WOW AWESOME Look who is finally here :p
okie.
  1. What do you describe the best about yourself
  2. What is ur aim in Life.
  3. If u would be given a choice to travel anywhere, where would u go and why
  4. Vegetarian or meat lover? :p
  5. why do u have crystals in ur username.
hahahaha mod.....am i so special? :p i am wondering how am i the motw...i havent even posted much in here :p

anyway Mr. Mod! here are your answers ;)

1. i THINK i am caring and friendly (khabardaar kisi ne ye sochne ki JURA'AT bhi ki k main apne munh mia mithu ban rha hn :p it was a question so i replied ;))

2. To be a good Muslim and live a pious life (Inshallah)

3. Makkah and Madina.....Makkah bcoz its our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s)'s home town and Ka'aba sharif is also there.....
Madina bcoz...i donno....i have been there Alhamdulillah and whenever i go...i juss love the surroundings and i have noted that there's always a pleasant smell in there...<3 its juss awesomeee Mashallah :D
My prayers that May Allah give a chance to every Muslim to visit Makkah and Madina....Aameen :)

4. meat loverrrrrrrrrrrr :D :D

5. already replied above :p but still...replying again for you :p oh well i think i should copy paste ;)
"no special reason for chosing this name...i was making my account when randomly one of my siblings told me to keep this so yeah...."

i think other people can tell better :p (you tell ;))

well, i think you fight for others, even if you don't know them. that is a really good think coz these days no one bother to help anyone.:)
Jazakalllah Khair :D
actually i think i fight for the right...and i really cant see someone hurting others (this is what happened in your case :p)

Reaction score
what is your scariest dream?
Name 5 of the most important things in your life?
Are you a touchy feely person?
Do you trust easily?
who was ur first friend on xpf..
ever fainted...when and why?
Ever been in a physical fight?
If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?
Do you dream often?
What was the most risky decision you ever made in your life?
Are you open-minded?
Whats the most foolish thing you have done till now?
What makes you happy?
What's your greatest regret?
The first thought which comes in your mind when you hear salmanpakrocks.

Reaction score
what is your scariest dream?
as everyone sees..........falling from a height :p and wake up seeing yourself on the floor :p
it isnt scary though, i guess!
Name 5 of the most important things in your life?
The MOST important thing in my life is ermm internet...without which i cant spend a DAY :p

my cell phone :D ( my "cell" is the basic unit of my life :ROFLMAO:) learning this since ages but actually understood when got a cell phone in hand :LOL:
Are you a touchy feely person?
i guess so...i am a very sensitive person...
sensitive doesnt mean that i will sit and cry if someone says something against me or tries to annoy me! sensitive in the sense i cant bear that someone talk harshly to me :p
Do you trust easily?
nah...no way LOL :p it takes me time and that is the reason, Alhamdulillah no one broke my trust till now :D
there's a quote which i like....i would like to share it here too! i dont remember its exact wordings but its something like
When you tell your secrets to wind, how can you possibly say that it wont share it with the trees?

who was ur first friend on xpf..
i think it was Khalid (MKh@lid) (it will be nice if he reads this :p)
ever fainted...when and why?
yeahp...dont remember how many times! but the first time i fainted was, in the market! arghhhh so embarassing :oops: it was quite hot....i felt dizzy cuz my blood pressure went below normal :p
Ever been in a physical fight?
nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (verbal is enough i guess :p that to rarely ;))
If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?
i think that i am not that good in anyway...so would love to change :p it will be nice if you all tell me the wrong things in me ;)
Do you dream often?
nah ;)
Are you open-minded?
tbh i dont think so :p
Whats the most foolish thing you have done till now?
everything :p i was so dumb when was a lil kid ;)
What makes you happy?
when i wake up at night...and get to know that there is still a couple of hours left for skool or anything :LOL:
What's your greatest regret?
dont regret....
The first thought which comes in your mind when you hear salmanpakrocks.
why do you ask so difficult questions LOL?
ermm i think he is a very patriotic person Mashallah....and that he's sorta funny type! many things else...i can conclude it saying he is nice and one of the members on xpc who has inspired me :D
i admire you Mr. Mod ;)

Reaction score

as everyone sees..........falling from a height :p and wake up seeing yourself on the floor :p
it isnt scary though, i guess!

The MOST important thing in my life is ermm internet...without which i cant spend a DAY :p

my cell phone :D ( my "cell" is the basic unit of my life :ROFLMAO:) learning this since ages but actually understood when got a cell phone in hand :LOL:

i guess so...i am a very sensitive person...
sensitive doesnt mean that i will sit and cry if someone says something against me or tries to annoy me! sensitive in the sense i cant bear that someone talk harshly to me :p

nah...no way LOL :p it takes me time and that is the reason, Alhamdulillah no one broke my trust till now :D
there's a quote which i like....i would like to share it here too! i dont remember its exact wordings but its something like

i think it was Khalid (MKh@lid) (it will be nice if he reads this :p)

yeahp...dont remember how many times! but the first time i fainted was, in the market! arghhhh so embarassing :oops: it was quite hot....i felt dizzy cuz my blood pressure went below normal :p

nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (verbal is enough i guess :p that to rarely ;))

i think that i am not that good in anyway...so would love to change :p it will be nice if you all tell me the wrong things in me ;)

nah ;)

tbh i dont think so :p

everything :p i was so dumb when was a lil kid ;)

when i wake up at night...and get to know that there is still a couple of hours left for skool or anything :LOL:

dont regret....

ermm i think he is a very patriotic person Mashallah....and that he's sorta funny type! many things else...i can conclude it saying he is nice and one of the members on xpc who has inspired me :D
i admire you Mr. Mod ;)
as it turns out to b...u have answered well and i can see u have taken my advice too (how can i possibly repay u for THAT???)

if given the delightful opportunity...wud u lyk to become the moderator of this educational and inspiring site?

Reaction score

Wa Alaikum Assalam

sorry about that but i wanted to tease you! BEWARE!

i admire you Mr. Mod ;)
UFF ALLAH... itne naik khayalaat aur salman ke liye. hairat hai.:p

Excuse me? :p :ROFLMAO:
excused!!!!:p:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
when was the last time you cried and why?
Are you conscious about your looks?:p
Do you have a weird nickname?;)
how do you kill boredom?
things you love about your school/ college?
views about xpf?
your views about today's youth?
your reaction when you are irritated or angry?
ever bunked classes? which ones and when?
do you like to be in a group or alone?
any horror movie u watched n did something when a scary part came on?
What was an act of kindness you offered or received?
do you watch cartoons?:D
Who's the funniest person you know?
If you could have a chance to 'actually meet' with any five members from XPF, who would they be?
can you cook?
anything dat u have a phobia from?
what was the best piece of advice you got?
advice for me.sachi sachi btana.:p

Reaction score
as it turns out to b...u have answered well and i can see u have taken my advice too (how can i possibly repay u for THAT???)
chill dudeeeeee you dont need to repay me for anything :p

if given the delightful opportunity...wud u lyk to become the moderator of this educational and inspiring site?
nopeeeeee LOL i am okay like a member ;) i dont think i deserve that rank :p

Reaction score
Your thoughts on Alphabravocharlie and getsomelife [2 different questions, but feel to lazy to write :sleep:]
alphabravocharlie: i think you are a funny man :p who understand jokes ;) ermm can be a good friend to keep and i think you dont break others hearts, i mean you understand others feelings and you care for them too...do correct me if i am wrong :p

GetSomeLife: i like the change in him :) and as mentioned by his sister...he is also good as a friend!
rest i guess i can tell when i see this change for some more days........pluss i wont like to say he is annoying or something for 2 reasons! firstly..i never found him annoying :p and secondly...no use of mentioning the past when he already has changed himself :)
againnnnnnnnn correct me if i am wrong ;)

Reaction score
sorry about that but i wanted to tease you! BEWARE!
UFF ALLAH... itne naik khayalaat aur salman ke liye. hairat hai.:p

excused!!!!:p:ROFLMAO:
dont be sorry its completely fine with ne...tbh those type of questions are interesting cuz i get to know more about myself :p :p

LOL is main kia hairat ki baat he? i think i forgot to write there....so i will tell it over here "do correct me if i am wrong" :p so there we go....memyself15 you are requested to correct me ;)