• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MEmorable moMents oN xPC....:) ^_^

Reaction score
Since i created an account here on XPC, every log-in was awesome for me. I made amazing friends here, people, though unknown people, are always here to help - i think this is the amazing part of XPC, administrators always answer your doubts and solve problems. The Off-topics and Chat threads are great too. and XPC has been one of the reasons behind success for exams, the tips and help that you get here so on... Hats-off XPC!

Reaction score
i can write u an essay on this! :p

the first time i came to xpc i met three of the most awwwwwwweeeeesomest pp out here :). i made a thread named beaconites (shodi as i always am) and asked ppl to tell which branch of beacon they were from and SalmanPakRocks said that he was from city school and then i started teasing him and saying that he is actually my bf xD and he was like... mai is aurat ko janta bhi nhi! xD and scrifice kept saying.... epic fail... and then badrobot14 camead posted that ppl do a lot of weird stuff due to stress of studies :D <3

Reaction score
the first time i came to xpc i met three of the most awwwwwwweeeeesomest pp out here :). i made a thread named beaconites (shodi as i always am) and asked ppl to tell which branch of beacon they were from and SalmanPakRocks said that he was from city school and then i started teasing him and saying that he is actually my bf xD and he was like... mai is aurat ko janta bhi nhi! xD and scrifice kept saying.... epic fail... and then badrobot14 camead posted that ppl do a lot of weird stuff due to stress of studies :D <3
I totaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy remember that!!!
u were like salman pm mey to ao zara and stuff! :p

and then we trolled the thread, me and gsl.. and then robo made tht list, 10 best trollers of xpc, me and gsl.. using some coding... :")

Reaction score
I totaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy remember that!!!
u were like salman pm mey to ao zara and stuff! :p

and then we trolled the thread, me and gsl.. and then robo made tht list, 10 best trollers of xpc, me and gsl.. using some coding... :")
man it was so hilarious im rofl now...
i misss that tym sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much </3 :'(

Reaction score
where is gsl nowadays ? i miss him sooo much...
i remember that awesome fight we had on a public forum... and ppl thot he was a girl! xD
and then we became frends afta wards cux he couldnt pretend to be mean <3 ^_^ mera chota sa bhai! <3
i think he is going to puke if he sees this message :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

I remember that now u mention it..!! :D