• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MEmorable moMents oN xPC....:) ^_^

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Reaction score
the first time i came to xpc i met three of the most awwwwwwweeeeesomest pp out here :). i made a thread named beaconites (shodi as i always am) and asked ppl to tell which branch of beacon they were from and SalmanPakRocks said that he was from city school and then i started teasing him and saying that he is actually my bf xD and he was like... mai is aurat ko janta bhi nhi! xD and scrifice kept saying.... epic fail... and then badrobot14 camead posted that ppl do a lot of weird stuff due to stress of studies :D <3
hahaha...lol...:p:D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
when i first enterd to this syt...for paperz...i seriously hated it...:p coz i thought it wud same as odr forums, pple from everywhr n talking offence n all tht...but after some tym i was lyk OMG!! its awesom.., hellcat , Igniz , XPFMember sparsha.mehta ,E.H Jane, wer frst to inbox.... most fun was xpfmember......he made my signature a beauty tht tym....n ya the compitition wid Ibtizam Steel Arm and @s4r at tht male vs female game was awesom. ..:p i was vry angry at s4r...bt he was great guy ..:p n I was really scared of badrobot14, myt b coz f his name....itz da frst place i ve seen whr modz,n adminz really answer u...wow,..

Reaction score
when i first enterd to this syt...for paperz...i seriously hated it...:p coz i thought it wud same as odr forums, pple from everywhr n talking offence n all tht...but after some tym i was lyk OMG!! its awesom.., hellcat , Igniz , XPFMember sparsha.mehta ,E.H Jane, wer frst to inbox.... most fun was xpfmember......he made my signature a beauty tht tym....n ya the compitition wid Ibtizam Steel Arm and @s4r at tht male vs female game was awesom. ..:p i was vry angry at s4r...bt he was great guy ..:p n was really scared of badrobot14, myt b coz f his name....itz da frst place i ve seen whr modz,n adminz really answer u...wow,..
OYE HUEEEE! sacriii wat is this im hearing? u are scared of robot the dictator? =0