• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MEmorable moMents oN xPC....:) ^_^

Reaction score
I think u know where the forum rules thread is.. go read it..
and stop it,, m not in the mood to warn... (or make u stupid monkey :p)
wanted to say this in urdu but have to in ebglishh...

ahem ahem...
how many bhuttos will you kill
every house wil generate another one
this is a deck battle of blood
what will you win what will you lose

RIP english xD

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
wanted to say this in urdu but have to in ebglishh...

ahem ahem...
how many bhuttos will you kill
every house wil generate another one
this is a deck battle of blood
what will you win what will you lose

RIP english xD
HAHAHAHAAHA.. i get the point.. ;) :D
just dnt use urdu n we won't have to kill any of those bhuttas.. :p

Reaction score
When I came on Xtremepapers, my first friend was:
scouserlfc :D
And then, I didn't know how to send a p.m, UxaiR who was a moderator at that time, guided me. First message I recieved was from PlanetMaster himself :D Nibz was always there to guide me whenever I faced difficulties in studies and when I needed some good advice. It was such a good time. :')

MAN ! you just made me remember those good old days of O levels,a lot more fun and fun with studies now its like studies and studies with fun :( !
I remember that u started that history thread and my GOD look at that popularity of it now ! :D

Reaction score
Yeah all the good times...
Personally my best and most memorable time on XPC would be the Football/Soccer thread in the chat section.
It used to be so much fun... as scouserlfc and me were always arguing with Nibz .... And badrobot14 's line Stamford bridge is falling down...falling down.... after Arsenal defeated Chelsea
Those really full blown fights... I especially remember the total pandemonium in that thread after Chelsea vs Barcelona semi finals last year... Even now it is great but I miss my fellow scousers there. :(

And then there was the awesome and really fun Member of the Week thread (God knows where its disappeared now!) where we used to target specific members and harass the life out of them (I was a victim too)...

Those really awesome moments... Im so gonna miss those days !

Reaction score
MAN ! you just made me remember those good old days of O levels,a lot more fun and fun with studies now its like studies and studies with fun :( !
I remember that u started that history thread and my GOD look at that popularity of it now ! :D
I know right :D :') Good old times :D

Reaction score
Well, Although im a new XPC Member -About 1 month- I have really become addicted to XPC To a degree that i spent most of my PC time on it. It all started When...

it all started when i was at school in November as the IGCSE Second session finished i was sitting waiting for an exam that would come from a Pastpaper i have solved previously and corrected. to my bad luck it was nothing from May June 2012 till 1996. I was surprised by the fact it was the 2012 October/November .. i was in a moment of hesitation realizing i'll have to deal with new questions. i started solving , it was very easy and i get an A. But just when i finished the exam and went out to the Hallway i realized that this will not be the only O/N Exam other teachers as-well must know the reference. i hustled back to my home tired , i slept abit woke up to find myself on the computer doing an ICT Homework , i happened to check the Xtremepapers Community for the first time that day. and luckily i found so much of things i needed. i never registered that day or the days after i only came in as a guest. i surfed the forum repeatedly till March 2013 when i finally made an account and became a proud member of the XPC :) . My first thread was About who else took 8 subjects which was when i found Ibtizam the first guy i followed and talked with alot :) Since then i grew my reputation in the community to 115 posts in less than 1 month :) And was like rained in the jokes in here really??? thread and the 9/11 was an inside job thread where i got more than 60 likes for 4 posts ;) .
In the end i would like to thank everyone who have helped me including Ibtizam and Dazzling Girl <3 for replying to my threads and liking them :)

Thank you XPC :) You helped me alot !

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah all the good times...
Personally my best and most memorable time on XPC would be the Football/Soccer thread in the chat section.
It used to be so much fun... as scouserlfc and me were always arguing with Nibz .... And badrobot14 's line Stamford bridge is falling down...falling down.... after Arsenal defeated Chelsea
Those really full blown fights... I especially remember the total pandemonium in that thread after Chelsea vs Barcelona semi finals last year... Even now it is great but I miss my fellow scousers there. :(

And then there was the awesome and really fun Member of the Week thread (God knows where its disappeared now!) where we used to target specific members and harass the life out of them (I was a victim too)...

Those really awesome moments... Im so gonna miss those days !

MOTW FTW..!! :D man it used to be fun back in the day.. literally insane the 1st tym I became one.. it was like ppl were waiting to get replies from me.. :D
but i think now ppl are tired of the thread.. since most of active members have been MOTW so many times.. and it won't b good reviving it near exams session. :p

Reaction score
when i first enterd to this syt...for paperz...i seriously hated it...:p coz i thought it wud same as odr forums, pple from everywhr n talking offence n all tht...but after some tym i was lyk OMG!! its awesom.., hellcat , Igniz , XPFMember sparsha.mehta ,E.H Jane, wer frst to inbox.... most fun was xpfmember......he made my signature a beauty tht tym....n ya the compitition wid Ibtizam Steel Arm and @s4r at tht male vs female game was awesom. ..:p i was vry angry at s4r...bt he was great guy ..:p n I was really scared of badrobot14, myt b coz f his name....itz da frst place i ve seen whr modz,n adminz really answer u...wow,..

glad you remember me