• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MEmorable moMents oN xPC....:) ^_^

Reaction score
its hardly been 3 months that i joined xpc..i guess it was my third day..nd was veryyyyy excited cuz am on no other social networking site..so someone liked my status..i went to her profile to say thanx..then my mom called me and i went..after some time when i was bak i 4got what i was doing and now..wanted to change my status..i didnot see i was on her profile and wrote my status msg there..and closed the laptop thinking of the likes i'll recieve for the new status..
also..when i was new..i used to wait like someone crazyy and got sooooo excited even if i got 1 like in a day..so i wud always go to the person's profile to say thanx..but a day came..after my first thread..when i opened my account and had 75 likes..and i was like WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT...and was so stupid..that day i went to every person's profile and wrote THANX..do u beleive my STUPIDITY..

Reaction score
its hardly been 3 months that i joined xpc..i guess it was my third day..nd was veryyyyy excited cuz am on no other social networking site..so someone liked my status..i went to her profile to say thanx..then my mom called me and i went..after some time when i was bak i 4got what i was doing and now..wanted to change my status..i didnot see i was on her profile and wrote my status msg there..and closed the laptop thinking of the likes i'll recieve for the new status..
also..when i was new..i used to wait like someone crazyy and got sooooo excited even if i got 1 like in a day..so i wud always go to the person's profile to say thanx..but a day came..after my first thread..when i opened my account and had 75 likes..and i was like WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT...and was so stupid..that day i went to every person's profile and wrote THANX..do u beleive my STUPIDITY..

Shah...U MLT MA HRT...SO SWEET....aWWWWWW<3

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaiukum! My most memorable experience will be the 'WHAT YOU THINK?' thread thing, in which everyone voted on my gender, to see whether i was a girl or boy:LOL:! Most ppl voted on 'GIRL' .......................sheeeesshhh:eek:!! I was like... laughing like crazy:ROFLMAO: ! Thanks to my buddy Aly Emran, I found a reason to really enjoy my life:)... I still laugh about it when i think about it.... And also when i think about the shock some girls got when they came to know that i am actually a boy:D..!!

Reaction score
Reaction score
http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/799/6312506261.png

Well, I remember this ^-^
Whoever dared this person is the best darer EVER! :D I am not gonna say who's signature this WAS but I feel so sorry for the dude xD
Like he was dared by someone to have this signature for I dunno how many days? But it was so awesome xD I know its wrong to laugh but its just brings so many good memories :')

gary221 cardude456 Al-Anoud cyclone94 sumaiyarox:) Ibtizam knowitall10
remember this? :ROFLMAO:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......ROFL........Who was given this dare...???

Reaction score

Whoever dared this person is the best darer EVER! :D I am not gonna say who's signature this WAS but I feel so sorry for the dude xD
Like he was dared by someone to have this signature for I dunno how many days? But it was so awesome xD I know its wrong to laugh but its just brings so many good memories :')

:LOL::LOL: Good old days :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score

ahahahahahahahah xD

Reaction score

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Assalamu Alaiukum! My most memorable experience will be the 'WHAT YOU THINK?' thread thing, in which everyone voted on my gender, to see whether i was a girl or boy:LOL:! Most ppl voted on 'GIRL' .......................sheeeesshhh:eek:!! I was like... laughing like crazy:ROFLMAO: ! Thanks to my buddy Aly Emran, I found a reason to really enjoy my life:)... I still laugh about it when i think about it.... And also when i think about the shock some girls got when they came to know that i am actually a boy:D..!!

Ur still a girl buddy :p :D :ROFLMAO: