• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MEmorable moMents oN xPC....:) ^_^

Reaction score
dw... after the june session insha'Allah.. we resume the normal trolling.. n spread of islamic threads,... insha'Allah... :D

nopes.. XPC ko exams ki nazr lag gai hai..... (translation: the ..er.. curse of exams has touched xpc.. :p)
YAY!!!! Cant wait :X3:

Capture1.jpg
xD

Reaction score
my favourite moment was the O level exams the way we used to argue alot many of the O level gang has now retired from xpc :cry:.
the long fights the demotivations and motivations. long discussions lasting 20 pages . now the gang is broken up a.abid daredevil asd MustafaMotani and others i guess :)

hahaha awwww, yes I do remember those conversations but Alevels has just messed it all :(

Reaction score
when I get messeges about who am I ? :p :\ and i start thinking myself who am a I ? :p and then i ask them in terms of wat ? studies? male female? :p :p

and when I was new on xtremepapers 2.5+ years ago and I used to ask every moderator about how to make a tread and

was too much cautious that i might get banned ...... you know extra cautious :p .......

if more come to my mind i'll post here :D :D

btw nice thread ....... just revived my old old memories :) :) :love: (y)

Reaction score
when I get messeges about who am I ? :p :\ and i start thinking myself who am a I ? :p and then i ask them in terms of wat ? studies? male female? :p :p

and when I was new on xtremepapers 2.5+ years ago and I used to ask every moderator about how to make a tread and

was too much cautious that i might get banned ...... you know extra cautious :p .......

hahaha...same happened wid me..lol :LOL:

Reaction score
(Edited version) :p :p

when I get messeges about who am I ? :p :\ and i start thinking myself who actually am I ? :p and then i ask them in terms of wat ? studies? male female? :p :p

and when I was new on xtremepapers 2.5+ years ago and I used to ask every moderator about how to make a thread and

was too much cautious that i might get banned ...... you know extra cautious :p ....... when i posted intially the first happiness was when my posts were in double figures '10' :p :D ..... and i started posting alot ...... yeah .... you can say I spent much time here in the initial weeks :p :p .... and the Olevel section was always open on my PC and now its xtremepapers mostly open in my laptop... :p :p :D

the off topic ,chat etc are awesome..... each time I login new things await me..... the beauty of XPF (it wasnt XPC at that time)...... loved the interactions from unknown people at that time that turned into knwn ones..... the amazing admin,modz etc helping each time i disturbed them (sorry for disturbing mods) :p :) you were amazing.....

and after the thanks .... the likes and the notifications thing was more better ..... the red colored numbers always were a nice welcome when i login ... and then the people who used to help ...... thanks to all of you..... it was really very very nice meeting you...

had never imagined about a forum ....... where fun + studies = this forums ........ all at one place........ the jokes thread is also nice.... feeling down? hit the jokes thread .... the urdu and english ones both are awesome ..... and they easily bring a smile on ma face.... :) :) :) :p .... like ma lil bro and sis who always make me smile even when am not in a mood to :love: ..... the transitions from .com to .me to .com again etc had its own taste :p :p :D ...

many many things learnt here....... you the maturity thing ... :p :p :) .... when to take decisions and when to do what type things .... :) I was actually impressed by the kindness and honestly of the people helping unknown people here ..... :p hats off to them ........ I saw many different types of people here .... from different nations ...... :) with each one unique form others and each one ov em having some good quality :)

May Allah bless us all and I pray XPC continue to benefit the students like it has been doing :) [can be continued.....]

Reaction score
(Edited version) :p :p

when I get messeges about who am I ? :p :\ and i start thinking myself who actually am I ? :p and then i ask them in terms of wat ? studies? male female? :p :p

and when I was new on xtremepapers 2.5+ years ago and I used to ask every moderator about how to make a thread and

was too much cautious that i might get banned ...... you know extra cautious :p ....... when i posted intially the first happiness was when my posts were in double figures '10' :p :D ..... and i started posting alot ...... yeah .... you can say I spent much time here in the initial weeks :p :p .... and the Olevel section was always open on my PC and now its xtremepapers mostly open in my laptop... :p :p :D

the off topic ,chat etc are awesome..... each time I login new things await me..... the beauty of XPF (it wasnt XPC at that time)...... loved the interactions from unknown people at that time that turned into knwn ones..... the amazing admin,modz etc helping each time i disturbed them (sorry for disturbing mods) :p :) you were amazing.....

and after the thanks .... the likes and the notifications thing was more better ..... the red colored numbers always were a nice welcome when i login ... and then the people who used to help ...... thanks to all of you..... it was really very very nice meeting you...

had never imagined about a forum ....... where fun + studies = this forums ........ all at one place........ the jokes thread is also nice.... feeling down? hit the jokes thread .... the urdu and english ones both are awesome ..... and they easily bring a smile on ma face.... :) :) :) :p .... like ma lil bro and sis who always make me smile even when am not in a mood to :love: ..... the transitions from .com to .me to .com again etc had its own taste :p :p :D ...

many many things learnt here....... you the maturity thing ... :p :p :) .... when to take decisions and when to do what type things .... :) I was actually impressed by the kindness and honestly of the people helping unknown people here ..... :p hats off to them ........ I saw many different types of people here .... from different nations ...... :) with each one unique form others and each one ov em having some good quality :)

May Allah bless us all and I pray XPC continue to benefit the students like it has been doing :) [can be continued.....]

(y):cry::):rolleyes:

Reaction score
Hahahahahah i remember how wen i was new, most of u guys were haunting down my profile and kept liking all the stuff hahahaha :'D

Reaction score
All the... All the "U mad bro?" moments i happen to create with my mad pal claiming to be laughing at me but actually going red with anger :')

Sorry peeps, but this is all i can manage nowadays. Don't wanna get addicted again x)

u did -_-