• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MEmorable moMents oN xPC....:) ^_^

Reaction score
my favourite moment was the O level exams the way we used to argue alot many of the O level gang has now retired from xpc :cry:.
the long fights the demotivations and motivations. long discussions lasting 20 pages . now the gang is broken up a.abid daredevil asd MustafaMotani and others i guess :)
yeaaaah those were the times!! <3
those were such awsum discussions and really mind boggling .... we had some real genii working there! (y)
yh and there was Fallen316 too i remember alond with a.abid and u guys
we had some great time... in A levels the forums are just not the same anymore.. too much seriousness and not nearly enough fun factor

Reaction score
yeaaaah those were the times!! <3
those were such awsum discussions and really mind boggling .... we had some real genii working there! (y)
yh and there was Fallen316 too i remember alond with a.abid and u guys
we had some great time... in A levels the forums are just not the same anymore.. too much seriousness and not nearly enough fun factor
well yeah threads started going active in april while in O they were active in like march -_-

Reaction score
well yeah threads started going active in april while in O they were active in like march -_-
and they still aren't active enough for my taste.... they are like --- DEAD! :/ there ae no fights and no idhar udhar ki baatein for refreshment cz if u ask my opinion those video games talks and twenty twenty k results innervated into the sciences threads were wat made them so much more alive and wenever i logged in i enjoyed going through them as much as i benefited from the study talks

Reaction score
and they still aren't active enough for my taste.... they are like --- DEAD! :/ there ae no fights and no idhar udhar ki baatein for refreshment cz if u ask my opinion those video games talks and twenty twenty k results innervated into the sciences threads were wat made them so much more alive and wenever i logged in i enjoyed going through them as much as i benefited from the study talks
yeah all are study and and no work and the other thing in A level people are more and more last minute prepers who have no time for fun

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
bechara badrobot bol bol ke thak gaya hai... logon angreze kiu nai bolteee????? xD

and omg memories :'( ths srsly made me cry.... i miss those days wen i was new and it was like trolling, trolling everywhere .... the fun has vanished somehow :(

XPC ko kis ke nazar lag gaye? :mad:

-_____________-
LOL.. :p

dw... after the june session insha'Allah.. we resume the normal trolling.. n spread of islamic threads,... insha'Allah... :D

nopes.. XPC ko exams ki nazr lag gai hai..... (translation: the ..er.. curse of exams has touched xpc.. :p)