• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Message for everyone from Nepal

Reaction score
One further comment against Pakistan or Islam and you will forget about resources on this site at least.

Reaction score
There is an edit button and post delete button you know :)

Anyways, discrimination based upon race, locality and religion should definitely be dealt with force!

Good going Zo!

Reaction score
Appreciated... We are here to discuss educational stuff not religion or countries !

Reaction score
Hey whats going on?? Anything wrong.. cuz i am from nepal too... But... I am sorry frm my side or the rest if they did or said anything annoying .. However, whats the case..?? And. like ashhadazam said... we were here for education stuff for knowledge not for religion or countries... punish the act, the work the one who commits but not the entity.. why do rest need to suffer cuz of it..

And the others, who ever is being warned at.. Take it seriously..!! Hold some dignity... our country's men have done enough to make our country's status a shame... n now please don't start here.. spare this for peace and knowledge at least!!

Reaction score
Zonhaib, if this "Islam part" was specifically for me, Like i said, i ended the last argument there. Religion will not be discussed from now on. Not in this fourm at least.