• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MOTW game.....with something new :D

Reaction score
well.....this tym we will have a member week as we did have before(in pervious MOTW thread)but this tym we will not ask questions frm the MOTW but we will share our opinions about member of the week....
RULES :
  1. no harsh/rude comnts
  2. no off-topic discussion
  3. no fun-making of ANY MEMBER
participate ONLY IF you are ready to follow the rules...

first member of the week:
redd

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
It would still be better if we keep asking questions too, because not every one knows one another so well to be stating their opinion. Just a suggestion, do consider it. :)
I agree with you too... like if someone asked my opinion about you, I'd say I only know that you are good at scaring users away from XPC... :p :p :ROFLMAO: j/k
on a serious note, it has too much potential of turning bad... and as u said not many ppl know each other that well... plus it can open doors to fitnah... (if you know what I mean...)

Reaction score
I agree with you too... like if someone asked my opinion about you, I'd say I only know that you are good at scaring users away from XPC... :p :p :ROFLMAO: j/k
Rofl... How thoughtful! :D
on a serious note, it has too much potential of turning bad... and as u said not many ppl know each other that well... plus it can open doors to fitnah... (if you know what I mean...)
Exactly, that explains it very well. It actually could lead to fitnah, afterall, we can't force anyone to have a *good* opinion about others.