• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Movies !! :D

Reaction score
same here... ;P
It is released. I am waiting for the Bluray print of ''Insidious: Chapter 2''
Me too. :p
And i watched it on a widescreen tv, full loud volume and no lights. That made it even more scary.
my situation was same too ...
no! i will be downloading it sooner than that , InshAllah! cant wait to be scared again...i hope*

Reaction score
same here... ;P
my situation was same too ...
no! i will be downloading it sooner than that , InshAllah! cant wait to be scared again...i hope*

Lol, i can't wait to be scared too.
Now i am downloading ''The Shining'', ''Rosemary's baby'', ''The Exorcist''.. They are horror classics. The highest-rated horror movies ever.

Reaction score
yeappppppp... no doubt .
Lol, i can't wait to be scared too.
Now i am downloading ''The Shining'', ''Rosemary's baby'', ''The Exorcist''.. They are horror classics. The highest-rated horror movies ever.
buh nowadys i get no time to watch a movie without being disturbed... :( so imma out ov da business for a while...

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Man Of Steel - 8/10.
It certainly did not come up to my expectations, but it was good nonetheless.

Reaction score
Amazing, indeed. Christian Bale's best performance for me, which is strangely a villain's role (well, not overtly a villain role).

It was his best performance for me, too. Even better than in the Batman Trilogy.
I really liked the twist at the end. Brilliant story. One of Christopher Nolan's best.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
It was his best performance for me, too. Even better than in the Batman Trilogy.
I really liked the twist at the end. Brilliant story. One of Christopher Nolan's best.

Talking about twist at the end, and this genre in particular (and time period, too), you should also see 'The Illusionist', if you haven't already.

Reaction score
supernatural has become monotonous ! they are just making it longer... -_-
sherlock is gud but i dun rate it much higher cuz its unreal for somebody to b this much observant ...
and i dun knw why people like how i met your mother.... :x

u can say anything to how i met your mother or supernatural

BUT NOT SHERLOCK U GOT THAT IN YOUR HEAD?